PMT FREE MOD BLUE LOCK PWC Ver. 1.4.0 MOD APK | Menu | Strong Player | Weak Enemy

For me it Allways works (note: i use both options ON), but if u reset app it should fix any problem u have.
It used to work fine for me but for some reason it just doesn't work half of the time now. Even restarting the app doesn't always help. Hell one time I even rebooted my phone and it still didn't work.

I'm not complaining or anything, I'm grateful for the mod but I just find it kinda weird as I haven't found any consistent reason on why it might not work properly sometimes.

On a side note, at which point do you turn the options ON?

Reactions: emarp10
It used to work fine for me but for some reason it just doesn't work half of the time now. Even restarting the app doesn't always help. Hell one time I even rebooted my phone and it still didn't work.

I'm not complaining or anything, I'm grateful for the mod but I just find it kinda weird as I haven't found any consistent reason on why it might not work properly sometimes.

On a side note, at which point do you turn the options ON?
When i log in, soon as im in main menu of the Game i turn both on, hide modmenu, and play all content of the Game (except ranked, thats the last thing i do, because thats when i turn off mod to avoid any possible ban)

Reactions: Luumiix
When i log in, soon as im in main menu of the Game i turn both on, hide modmenu, and play all content of the Game (except ranked, thats the last thing i do, because thats when i turn off mod to avoid any possible ban)

I'll try doing that and see how it goes.

Thank you <3