FREE MOD ブルーアーカイブ (Blue Archive JP) Ver. 1.47.291161 MOD Menu APK | No Skill CD, Damage & Defense Multiplier

just be careful using this, cuz they detect your apk that used to bypass the game, i'm owning root version for myself and i'm not get banned, so i assume the bypass now leaked and yostar know how to check your account, even you using it on story/event not even leaderboard. if you get banned don't blame me.

It's not the apk being detected. 2 updates ago (tactical hoshino, terror shiroko update) nexon updated their app to detect rooted phones. I've been using this apk without root for awhile now and I haven't gotten banned but still be careful.

I think nexon is targeting the global version mod. They always manage to fix it quickly, forcing modder to update frequently in a short period. I have both JP and global accounts though.

It's not the apk being detected. 2 updates ago (tactical hoshino, terror shiroko update) nexon updated their app to detect rooted phones. I've been using this apk without root for awhile now and I haven't gotten banned but still be careful.
I play on unrooted phone still got banned from using this, and i never doing leaderboard just chilling on story and stage

Moved to pmt loyalty section you can only access that thread section if your account is under 6monts older or you're an vip user. Still you can ask someone on this thread to share the files to you it is not prohibited to share the mod from PMT loyal section unlike from the vip section. And also the mod is outdated right now.
HI Can you provide me the Global version of MOD?

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meeaz