Source Bullet Force Menu SRC (Project Venium)

GuzJ

PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Feb 6, 2019
Spirtual World
Bullet Force Menu SRC

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fplay-lh.googleusercontent.png

Introduction

I have grown annoyed working on this project for as long as I have, and want to share it with you all; I have realized I will follow the same path of Project Venium 1.0 with not releasing anything about it due to the amount of work being put into it with the time I have available, and this dev still won't add an anticheat? I will not be providing support within this thread, but you guys are more than welcome to discuss it here. The latest version this was all tested on was v1.100.0; all things are subject to being fixed, especially ammo (or at least I'd expect it to, weird it still isn't). Also note, there will be some code removed to not make this entirely plug in play as well as some cheats. You must know what you are doing, and all anticipated use is your responsibility - I ask you to not abuse this online, but who am I to stop ya.​

Quick Walkthrough
  • This project main activity was intended to run first and run the game main activity itself, so you will need to change the AndroidManifest.xml file to fit this unless if you don't want to keep it this way.
  • This utilizes a static context object to add the menu view on top of game, so no overlay permissions are needed.
  • Spamming the Photon RPC methods at a specific rate is how to perform god mode due to an overflow of commands being sent, so the client has no time to take in server info as a response. Knowing this, you will become out of sync if not toggled here and there. You also cannot sprint? (This was removed from code due to potential abuse against other clients, so you will have to replicate on your own, but thought to share info on it.)
  • It currently is experiencing crashes after some time of playing. Have fun diagnosing; I got a headache.
  • The menu touches do not take into account the status bar height, so it will be slightly off on some devices.
  • Field of View is currently being overwritten by another bit of code, most likely residing in an update method, so will "flicker".
  • Part1 is intended to reside in the usual apk paths, but part2 was meant to be sideloaded from a png file in the assets folder.

Game Link: APKPure
SRC Link: MEGA
Credits: Platinmods Team & Modding Community

Screenshot-20240408-052329-Bullet-Force.jpg

Demonstrated in an online match for a proper proof of concept.

Last edited: