FREE MOD ブルーアーカイブ (Blue Archive JP) Ver. 1.47.291161 MOD Menu APK | No Skill CD, Damage & Defense Multiplier

Where's the Blue Archive EN? Is it moved to another forum or do we have a discord server? I think it's better if we have a server to share the mod privately instead of posting it here. I feel like Nexon devs are actually monitoring this forum.

Moved to pmt loyalty section you can only access that thread section if your account is under 6monts older or you're an vip user. Still you can ask someone on this thread to share the files to you it is not prohibited to share the mod from PMT loyal section unlike from the vip section. And also the mod is outdated right now.
Thanks for the information. At least now I know it still exists. I thought the modder no longer wanted to maintain it because Nexon has been patching too many times over the last few weeks.

“瑟/,帖子:4909005,成员:3995646” said:
Moved to pmt loyalty section you can only access that thread section if your account is under 6monts older or you're an vip user. Still you can ask someone on this thread to share the files to you it is not prohibited to share the mod from PMT loyal section unlike from the vip section. And also the mod is outdated right now.
移动到付款忠诚度部分,您只能访问该线程部分,如果您的帐户是在6个月以上或您是一个vip用户。你仍然可以问这个线程上的人分享文件给你,它是不禁止从PMT忠诚部分分享国防部不像从VIP部分。而且国防部现在也过时了。
Can you share one with me? 你能和我分享一个吗?

just be careful using this, cuz they detect your apk that used to bypass the game, i'm owning root version for myself and i'm not get banned, so i assume the bypass now leaked and yostar know how to check your account, even you using it on story/event not even leaderboard. if you get banned don't blame me.

• Haha
Reactions: Jnonymous1234
just be careful using this, cuz they detect your apk that used to bypass the game, i'm owning root version for myself and i'm not get banned, so i assume the bypass now leaked and yostar know how to check your account, even you using it on story/event not even leaderboard. if you get banned don't blame me.
Hey! Thanks for warning
Where can I get the root version? I'd like to use it since I have kernelsu and lsposed

Reactions: whhh

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
larsgambo27