PMT FREE MOD Cafe Master Story Ver. 1.3.4 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency

Post number 24 has been selected as best answered.

Which mod version works best on your device?

• 64bit(v1)

• 64bit(v2)

• 32bit

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey, idk if this has been said before but the mod stopped working for me after i've unlocked the combo meal. even with the mod turned on, the research points starts decreasing whenever i upgrade the ingredients. this didn't happened before the combo meal section has been unlocked. could you possible take a look at it? thanks.

hey, idk if this has been said before but the mod stopped working for me after i've unlocked the combo meal. even with the mod turned on, the research points starts decreasing whenever i upgrade the ingredients. this didn't happened before the combo meal section has been unlocked. could you possible take a look at it? thanks.
ME TOO

Reported
Reason: "Hi! I am not sure if this is the right place to tell you that the mod isn't working properly. Upon moving to a new town, the research points no longer increase but decreases instead. I have tried restarting my phone but it doesn't work.".

Checked by myself.
After i unlocked the "Drink Gear" for 45 Research points, the points started to decrease whenever I researched something.
But this only happens when I use the points for research, not for anything else.
Just increase your research points by using the "emergency restock" as an example.

Besides that, you can't expect any modder to play a game for that long just to check if mod feature xy still works at that point.
We mod the games, we (usually) don't play them.
So I will just add a note to the thread that it COULD be that the mod stops working at a certain point.

Proof:
1690815249602.png

Tags Tags
cafe master story cafe master story crack cafe master story hack cafe master story kairosoft cafe master story kairosoft hack cafe master story kairosoft mod cafe master story mod kairosoft kairosoft crack kairosoft hack kairosoft mod 创意咖啡店物语 创意咖啡店物语 破解 創意咖啡店物語 創意咖啡店物語 hack 創意咖啡店物語 破解 喫茶ブレンド物語 喫茶ブレンド物語 hack 喫茶ブレンド物語 mod 开罗游戏