Outdated Cash Masters: Idle Millionaire Ver. 1.3.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Cash | Freeze Currency

mjcouncil

Platinian
Apr 9, 2018
Columbia, SC
update
add new Features
Hello @DeathLantern, I wanted to Inform you that this mod is not currently Working. I have downloaded it on my Samsung S22 Ultra and the Freeze Currency and Unlimited cash options is not working. I have been trying for about 15 minutes with this mod to no Avail. Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong? I follwed your video to Exact. I see other on the board also stated that the Mod wasn't working for them as well.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Reported
Reason: "Hello Great Modders and Support Staff of Platin, I wanted to Inform you that this mod is not currently Working. I have downloaded it on my Samsung S22 Ultra and the Freeze Currency and Unlimited cash options is not working. I have been trying for about 15 minutes with this mod to no Avail. I follwed the video to Exact. I see other on the board also stated that the Mod wasn't working for them as well.".

Checked by myself.
The mod works just fine as you can see in the top left corner.

Note that Devices with A14 and above aren't supported because A14 is Beta and almost no one has A14 yet.

Proof:
LDPlayer 9:
1699965312305.png

Unlocked every vehicle:
1699965573188.png

Real phone A13 device:
Maxed out the first business:
1699965807268.png

mjcouncil

Platinian
Apr 9, 2018
Columbia, SC
Reported
Reason: "Hello Great Modders and Support Staff of Platin, I wanted to Inform you that this mod is not currently Working. I have downloaded it on my Samsung S22 Ultra and the Freeze Currency and Unlimited cash options is not working. I have been trying for about 15 minutes with this mod to no Avail. I follwed the video to Exact. I see other on the board also stated that the Mod wasn't working for them as well.".

Checked by myself.
The mod works just fine as you can see in the top left corner.

Note that Devices with A14 and above aren't supported because A14 is Beta and almost no one has A14 yet.

Proof:
LDPlayer 9:
View attachment 573050

Unlocked every vehicle:
View attachment 573054

Real phone A13 device:
Maxed out the first business:
View attachment 573056
OK Thank you sir, and I would like to Apologize to @DeathLantern, I tried the mod One more time and it Indeed Work. Must have missed a step.s so for that I apologize. Mod is good.