PMT FREE MOD Cavern Adventurers Ver. 1.3.2 MOD Menu APK | Currency & Item Always Increase | Stamina Never Decrease

Exactly what I did. Didn't know how to put it in words. You did tho. Basically lag and freeze happens when there's too many resources on the map. Until it is all put into storage, lag and freeze will persist.
Would it be better if I include lesser features next time?

If you're having an issue with this still i found a fix. Change your mode from Auto to manual in the day/night button in the menu tab. Make sure all mods are off and check the items in front of your stairs. Go into your storage and sell all the item types you have in your storage that are in front of your stairs. Don't worry because they'll be easy to get back. Now you'd think you're freight workers would grab the stuff, but no. Now you have to switch to exploration mode because only your adventurers will grab this stuff. You might have to exercise patience here as there might be some freezing and lagging while it waits for an adventurer to grab the stuff, but as soon as they do the game should speed back up. Things to note, while the adventurer is stuffing stuff in the storage it is still filling so keep selling the accumulated items. Also try not to have more than twelve adventurers at a time. Recruit new adventurers to unlock new recruits and items but always dismiss them before beginning a new exploration. Lastly take advantage of manual mode it can really help you set up your storages if the item mod keeps getting too stacked. Hope this helps
I started over because the old save is technically unplayable. Now I make sure the collective items don't over exceed the storage capacity and sell the leftover items immediately after using the mods.

Reactions: Arul0011
Tags Tags
cavern adventurers cavern adventurers cheat cavern adventurers hack cavern adventurers kairosoft mod cavern adventurers mod kairosoft simulation 开罗游戏 洞窟ぼうけん団 mod 洞窟冒险团物语 洞窟冒险团物语 外挂 洞窟冒险团物语 破解 洞窟冒險團物語 洞窟冒險團物語 破解 동굴 탐험대 스토리 mod