PMT FREE MOD Cavern Adventurers Ver. 1.3.2 MOD Menu APK | Currency & Item Always Increase | Stamina Never Decrease

Thank you! But the games i download from your apks lag a lot for some reason. How can i fix that? @Yunana24
You might have the currency and item cheats on for too long. See, every time you'd be spending gold/cheese/whatever, you instead gain that amount with these cheats. Given that your storage capacity is pretty low, you can easily end up with 100x or 1000x the amount of items you can actually store, but those don't just vanish, they drop as piles into the game world for your little guys to collect. With way too many items being lugged around you start getting slowdown, freezing and graphical bugs like characters leaving permanent after images when moving.

The solution is simple, turn off the cheats and either spend or sell the excess items.

You might have the currency and item cheats on for too long. See, every time you'd be spending gold/cheese/whatever, you instead gain that amount with these cheats. Given that your storage capacity is pretty low, you can easily end up with 100x or 1000x the amount of items you can actually store, but those don't just vanish, they drop as piles into the game world for your little guys to collect. With way too many items being lugged around you start getting slowdown, freezing and graphical bugs like characters leaving permanent after images when moving.

The solution is simple, turn off the cheats and either spend or sell the excess items.
I am not using any of the mods in mod menu

great mod, but i absolutely despise how the storage works in this game, why in gods name does a gold coin take the same space as a crate of goods?? makes no sense lol

Tags Tags
cavern adventurers cavern adventurers cheat cavern adventurers hack cavern adventurers kairosoft mod cavern adventurers mod kairosoft simulation 开罗游戏 洞窟ぼうけん団 mod 洞窟冒险团物语 洞窟冒险团物语 外挂 洞窟冒险团物语 破解 洞窟冒險團物語 洞窟冒險團物語 破解 동굴 탐험대 스토리 mod