Source Change by address in lua | Game Guardian

NullCoder

Inactive Approved Modder
Original poster
Jun 8, 2020
None
Hello everyone! I noticed that many still have the question of how to change hex at a certain address in lib through the lua script in Game Guardian. I don't know if anyone has a really working code on this forum, but everything that I checked did not give any result, that's why I decided to merge the normal working script into a separate post.

1674135029682.png

Don't forget that different game architectures have different addresses!

Function Default Parameters: TRUE, FALSE, NOP

MemoryPatch("libil2cpp.so", 0x123456, "TRUE")
MemoryPatch("libunity.so", 0x123456, "FALSE")
MemoryPatch("libil2cpp.so", 0x123456, "NOP")

You can also use your hex:
MemoryPatch("libil2cpp.so", 0x123456, "F04F2DE934D04DE2")
MemoryPatch("libil2cpp.so", 0x123456, "F0 4F 2D E9 34 D0 4D E2")

Attachments

Last edited:

NullCoder

Inactive Approved Modder
Original poster
Jun 8, 2020
None
This is possible since i made my own script for lib using lua that can patch via hex.
I'm not saying that it's not possible, it's just that when I looked for ready-made luas on this topic, everyone gave errors. I was just too lazy to spend time writing a script

JokerArt

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 28, 2018
GodBless Us
I'm not saying that it's not possible, it's just that when I looked for ready-made luas on this topic, everyone gave errors. I was just too lazy to spend time writing a script
LOL. im just comment its possible im not saying negative to your thread. its just also my opinion like your thread. haha

NullCoder

Inactive Approved Modder
Original poster
Jun 8, 2020
None
LOL. im just comment its possible im not saying negative to your thread. its just also my opinion like your thread. haha
Most likely, google translator does not translate correctly, I myself am from Russia and the translator most likely translates incorrectly, because your answers sound a little silly.

Reactions: JokerArt

Kaorin333

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 11, 2022
Germany
lua guides or information are really rare, it would be awesome to see some beginner stuff like how to modify the behavoir of games which using this kind of script engine with unity.

@JokerArt @NullCoder
but ofc if you just think "dude f**k you mate lol" could you point me to anything what helps beginners like me, to play a bit with UNITY+LUA games.
i already tried to hook lua_loadstring or other things but to be honest i didnt get any real output out of it.

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Could you point me to anything what helps beginners like me, to play a bit with UNITY+LUA games.
You can start from the documentation: