PMT FREE MOD CHAOS RINGS III Ver. 1.1.4 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | No Skill Cost | Massive Player Proc Chances]

Playstore really being weird I bought the game back 2013 in different Samsung,when I tried to download the game recently the playstore not allowed me to install the game and I need my old dead device from 2013 to install bro.......
What Im seeing seem like most of you had trouble with the game the recommended android is 10 max from my experience because last android I use for them game like 8 or 9 right now im on android 10 an old device I keep alive and maintain for 9 years and it running flawless didn't counter crash yet cause by the mod menu.
This for people who don't know how to move obb file that im shock there's still people who don't know how to move obb file around till this age....
As for installing First you have to download the apk and both of the obb, after installing apk run the apk first after doing all promt till you reach download recourses then (close the game).
Then Go to your file manager to where you have your 2 OBB file move this 2 file inside Android and inside Android there's OBB folder enter that OBB folder and there's another folder inside call(com.Square_enixchaosrings3p) that 2 OBB file, you want move that 2 file into this folder square enix folder after done that you can start the game.
I still can't believe game that I paid I unable to download it because Playstore being weird want me use my dead device from 2013 to download it back......
 
Tags Tags
action rpg chaos rings chaos rings cheat chaos rings hack chaos rings iii chaos rings iii cheat chaos rings iii hack chaos rings iii mod chaos rings mod paid apk for free rpg yaskashije paid apk for free

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom