Tool Cheat Engine Advanced Tutorial: Tasty Travels

I've never tried with this emulator so not sure which process is the right one. Check the applications list and select Google Play Games from that list.
1785175812416.png


If I have a first album like this, what should I type in the array search field?
 
View attachment 990516

If I have a first album like this, what should I type in the array search field?

Since the array changes for each album and since you already have several cards for this album, you should try the alternate method.
Let's pick the first card from this collection for example ('Seaside Boat'). The +10 indicates that you have the card + 10 copies, so 11 in total (11 = 0B in hex)
Look for the following array:

01 01 00 00 0B 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 7F 00 00

You shouldn't get too many results, so in order to find the right array, just replace the 0B from that array with another value. So, for example, if you replace the 0B with 0C, the number of cards for Seaside Boat should now be 12, so it should display +11 instead of +10.
Just do that until you've located the right array, then when you've found it, you just need to write down the 5 bytes before the 7F in the array above. Those 5 bytes will be the ones you need to type in the search field, so you will be able to change all the cards that way.

If you aren't sure what to do, don't hesitate to send me a PM and I'll help you :)
 
View attachment 990516

If I have a first album like this, what should I type in the array search field?

In my case, the array for this album is the following:

FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ?? ?? 00 00 ?? 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C0 58 27 12 FF 7F

So I would suggest to start searching for this one. If you're lucky and if we have the same array, just replace the results with this array:

FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 01 01 00 00 09 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C0 58 27 12 FF 7F

Then all you need to do is collect one card the 'normal way' (doesn't matter if you already have it or not) and you will then have 9 exemplars from each card :)
 
Changing the energy value directly won't help because this value is server sided. The array can be different for multiple reasons: different album, different system, different emulator and so on. If you already have some cards from the album, there's another way to find the right array - if you want, send me a PM and I'll try to help you :)
I would love to DM you! I have managed to finish all albums but 2 and I dont understand why... I havent really understood the whole method with the array of bytes and etc. I understand the 4 bytes stuff and changes values but this was a bit too complicated for me.
 
Oh that's unfortunate. Would you know some tips for me to find the equivalent of it? I was excited to test it out but now I guess I have to find a way for this :)

Well, it shouldn't be too hard to find it. I would start with the main Bluestacks process or sth that looks like Bluestacks Air or Bst Player.
 
Changing the energy value directly won't help because this value is server sided. The array can be different for multiple reasons: different album, different system, different emulator and so on. If you already have some cards from the album, there's another way to find the right array - if you want, send me a PM and I'll try to help you :)
I can't send a dm as I am too newbie. Help please, with energy and building costs? I am not finding anything with the standard array for building stuff.
 
Add in to an earlier message: I mainly want energy to go through my old spawners and finish up any missing spots. Like I had needed 4 or 5 more drinks from og spawner and getting through that took soooooo much energy.

Also, I can't find anything with the building array. Like not doing anything to find the price of a building, I just can't find anything with the array.

Will again be working on getting the album code to work for me, because I want that energy, but please and thank you for the guide and any help you give in comments.
 
Add in to an earlier message: I mainly want energy to go through my old spawners and finish up any missing spots. Like I had needed 4 or 5 more drinks from og spawner and getting through that took soooooo much energy.

Also, I can't find anything with the building array. Like not doing anything to find the price of a building, I just can't find anything with the array.

Will again be working on getting the album code to work for me, because I want that energy, but please and thank you for the guide and any help you give in comments.

I can help you in DM. To send me a direct message, just click on my name and select 'send direct message' :)
 
I can help you in DM. To send me a direct message, just click on my name and select 'send direct message' :)
I can't. It says I need more posts to dm. I legit joined this site because I was looking for a guide like this. Must complete merge collection... I mean I could cheat and just make two other messages... maybe?
 
Hi,
Thank you soo much for your Guide, IT worked very well for me.
I changed the Array for building price with Wildcards at the beginning and all fine...

BUT now they updated to v.65 and IT doesnt Work anymore :( could it be,that they changed the Array build? How can i find the correct Array now? Hope you understand my english so far :D and you can Help me please,
 
Hi,
Thank you soo much for your Guide, IT worked very well for me.
I changed the Array for building price with Wildcards at the beginning and all fine...

BUT now they updated to v.65 and IT doesnt Work anymore :( could it be,that they changed the Array build? How can i find the correct Array now? Hope you understand my english so far :D and you can Help me please,

You're welcome. The array may have changed - I'll check that as soon as I can :)
 
Back
Top Bottom