Help! Continuing to Mod Pixel Gun 3D, But I Keep Hitting a Snag

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]

Wolzen

Jul 5, 2017
Late update for anyone who read my previous post. I've put this project on hiatus and had came back to it recently with more coding experience.
However, I keep hitting a Snag whenever I modify any code in the apk. For some reason, the game halts at 82% when I load any test mod apk. I don't know which part of the process I messed up on, whether it's the recoding or the apk signing, but the game just refuses to load. Anybody with more experience could lend out some pointers? Any help is appreciated.

For what I did in recoding:
I replaced the get_hp variable with a NOP code in hopes of freezing my health value in-game(godmode).

In singing:
The apk was automatically signed with Apk Easy Tool ver. 2.3.4example[1].jpg

Last edited:

Alex Zander

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Feb 9, 2018
Behind You.
Just analyze the Method you modded with :- Dnspy
Then you will know, Is that method has some check or not, If yes, Try to bypass it
or
Game has Signature check
or
You damaged The game with the function you edited

Reactions: DaRealPanDa

Tiuu

New On The Block
May 23, 2017
Maybe you could contact Jbro129 because he's an expert modder at this game. I've contacted him on Instagram and he helped me on some modding.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Fell free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seunghyun