Solved Continuing to Mod Pixel Gun 3D, But I Keep Hitting a Snag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolzen

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 5, 2017
Late update for anyone who read my previous post. I've put this project on hiatus and had came back to it recently with more coding experience.
However, I keep hitting a Snag whenever I modify any code in the apk. For some reason, the game halts at 82% when I load any test mod apk. I don't know which part of the process I messed up on, whether it's the recoding or the apk signing, but the game just refuses to load. Anybody with more experience could lend out some pointers? Any help is appreciated.

For what I did in recoding:
I replaced the get_hp variable with a NOP code in hopes of freezing my health value in-game(godmode).

In singing:
The apk was automatically signed with Apk Easy Tool ver. 2.3.4
example[1].jpg

Last edited:

Numark

Awesome Active Platinian
May 23, 2017
Maybe you could contact Jbro129 because he's an expert modder at this game. I've contacted him on Instagram and he helped me on some modding.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Modding Pixel Gun 3D is extreme hard nearly impossible for many/the most Modders ( maybe impossible now, cuz jbro have no new Videos about it ), for that you need a high amount of knowledge and good modding skills + you must be familiar with programming languages.
Set to solved and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
help hex editor pixel gun 3d signing