This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Not Working Crash Fever:色珠消除RPG遊戲 (TW) Ver. 8.0.2.30 MOD APK | 1 hit kill | Enemy hit very low damage | God mode | Auto win exploit

Can you modify it? make it sucessfully work on android 12
My trick to make it kind of work on Android 12: click and hold this app's icon, choose "app info", then choose "force close", then "open". Repeat force close and open until it successfully loads. In my experience, necessary repetition ranges from a few times to a few dozen times. Very dreadful, but it's the only way until the modder can find out where the problem is.

I don't have Android 12 to test, i'm on Android 11 and it worked fine. Disappointed that manufacturer already discontinued my phone
Only way to find out is to provide logs How to provide crash logs from MOD APK (With mod menu only) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Because the app never actually crashes (it stays at white screen forever), there is no crash log for this app.
But I'll try the ADB debugging method to see if I can get anything.

Because the app never actually crashes (it stays at white screen forever), there is no crash log for this app.
But I'll try the ADB debugging method to see if I can get anything.
Changes are it may actually crash but never closes, mod menu's crash log is a hit and miss. Best way to get answer is to save logcat via adb or matlog

Attachments

• 未命名.png
    485.3 KB · Views: 92