Thomas Davis

Rookie
Original poster
Aug 13, 2018
Fort Worth, TX
20190207_213305.jpg

Game Name: Crazy Gods: Strategy RPG

Game Version: 5.0.1

Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maingames.android.CGEN

APK Link: Crazy Gods for Android - APK Download

As one of the Top players of Summoners War with over 4 years of play time. I thought it was time to try something new. I recently came across this game which proved to be even more fun than my use-to-be favorite game (SummonersWar). A game filled with Unique Heroes and Special combinations for not only spectacular looking combos but also some that are very funny! Please do me this favor and use your glorious brains to hack this game which I feel like would be easier than SW since it isn't as popular.

Cheat Requested: Currency Hack (Main Ones: Gold & Souls) Coins isn't a necessity since you could buy it with the gold. Stamina Hack would be great too but if not, no biggie. (*Update** after doing research I've learned that online mp games are hard to do currency hacks so if you could just do one hit kill hacks or dumb enemy hacks like you have done for SummonersWar then that would be perfect.)

Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> I'm not familiar with any of those and assume you need to have a rooted device and I don't believe a note 8 is capable of rooting on the latest update. I will look into these though.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Alejandro48550

Thomas Davis

Rookie
Original poster
Aug 13, 2018
Fort Worth, TX
I would like to add that I tried using the Game Guardian app which I was able to change the values of gold but once I would spend one or gain one it would go back to my original amount.

Reactions: Claude Game
Tags
crazy gods hack apk pvp