Outdated Crush Crush Ver. 0.396 MOD APK | Unlimited Diamonds | All Jobs Unlocked | Free Gift/Date Purchases

Typherion07

Platinian On Fire
Feb 12, 2020
Outer Space
Could someone just like fuckin walk this through with me because holy shit I understand nothing about this
Depends what your asking for but... First Steps on Platinmods.com - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps or How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps or How to download MOD APK on Platinmods (Mobile) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps and if the mod comes in any other extension code than apk, then rename the file to "GameName.zip", "GameName.rar" to "GameName.apk"

swamsandwich

Platinian
Dec 4, 2022
I downloaded it and extracted it but I don't know how to put it in

Reactions: 8BIT

Typherion07

Platinian On Fire
Feb 12, 2020
Outer Space
I downloaded it and extracted it but I don't know how to put it in
If you haven't already make sure your phone has access to "install unknown apps", to do this go to settings > about phone > software information > *tap build number 7 times* > go back to settings > apps > *the dots in top right corner* > special access > install unknown apps > toggle your browser and my files > then go into my files and tap mod game to install... This should be under internal storage/download or depending on where you have set your browser to send downloads

Reactions: 8BIT
Tags
8btd crush crush crush mod apk