PMT FREE MOD CSR Racing 2 Ver. 5.2.1 MOD Menu APK | Unlimted Money | Unlimited Keys | Unlimited Fuel | Anti-Ban

hi, I have a question:
how do I get unlimited gold keys? it doesn't work..
I buy (with unlimited mony) green keys that i convert in blue and then green... but with gold/yellow key it' doesn't possible... thanks (and sorry for may english)

I can buy (with unlimited mony) green keys that I convert in blue and then in red but with gold/yellow keys it isn't possible :(
Can you help me?
Thanks

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-03 at 19.25.43.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-03 at 19.25.43.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 63
Thanks for this mod. Have been using it for over 2 months. To the people who got banned and can't join a crew, when you first play fresh, don't join or make a crew until you get banned. Close game and open again for a proper anti ban, and then you are free to join or make a crew. I have been the leader of my crew for over 2 months and no problems.

You can also, most likely, slip past the ban system and not be banned if you only STRICTLY, use the unlimited fuel, which is what I use on my 2nd csr2 account and I have not been banned in the 2 months with only using unlimited fuel.

My 1ST account, I use all the mods available and waited till I got banned the next day, before making a crew, and on my 2ND account, I strictly only used unlimited fuel, and haven't been banned yet. Both accounts, nearly 3 months old.

Hope this helps someone who has problems and questioning the anti ban in regards to crews.

Have a good day!

Tags Tags
csr racing 2 csr racing 2 mod multiplayer platinmods racing realistic