PMT FREE MOD CSR Racing 2 Ver. 5.2.1 MOD Menu APK | Unlimted Money | Unlimited Keys | Unlimited Fuel | Anti-Ban

hmm interesting i was using on old version and when i updated it started black screening
Hi i hope may i help please save your old progress after that DL the playstore version of the game and if its installed rename the Csr 2 obb and delete the Csr 2 playstore version and installed the Csr 2 platinmod ones. Why black screen? The obb here work for some Phones and some or not means wrong obb for GPUs thats why you need to DL the PlayStore obb

Reactions: gamehead
Hey
okay so I downloaded the obb data but the game is just black screened whenever I try to open it, I've tried deleting files and re-downloading but nothings worked
Hey i hope may i help?
Csr 2 black screen my cause of wrong obb for right gpus means you need to download the original one from playstore after that rename the Csr 2 obb like com.csr2 to com.csr23 to prevent deleting obb to after you delete the google play csr2. After that download the 100% awesome Csr 2 platinmod ones here install and enjoy because i use that method here in my phone and it worked i hope i help you buddy

Reactions: Kalap
Tags Tags
csr racing 2 csr racing 2 mod multiplayer platinmods racing realistic