Open Request Curse of Aros - MMORPG (Early Access)

iluyears

Solid & Active Platinian
_vXTj-T4jJUnc746yFh444DcazKh3J7tbxz-7jZNsXwjA=s280.png

Game Name: Curse of Aros - MMORPG (Early Access)

Google Play Store Link:

APK Link:

Cheat Requested: God Mode, unlimited coins

Have you tried any cheat engines?:
N/A

Upvote 0
We are going two years on this request with no information from any of the mod teams. Let's get some clarification on this

In that year you have spent in this site, you could've learned modding so you could be able to enjoy a mod for this game, make other people happy and even have released other mods.

Instead, you decide to wait there expecting us to serve you the mod on a silver platter.
Since that hasn't happened, you ping most of the modding team members wanting "some clarification".

You use the therm "we are going 2 years on this request", but truth is you put real 0 effort in trying to make it be filled (bumping the thread or pinging modders would even account as negative valued effort kek). Or am I somehow wrong?

Bumping the thread is still more ethic taking into account this crazy guy just pinged almost the whole platinmods staff

I have no idea neither time to learn how to mod; i need to finish my studies, i need to work, im learning 3D sculpting,...but i only bump 1-2 times per month in 2 threads at most, sometimes even not a single time.

But i felt like i was abbusing so i havent bumped in months

This is a voluntary work sometimes, since you get no income from mods from this section, do you? He needs to chill out or use his brain to think before pinging the entire website in a thread.