PMT FREE MOD DarkSurvival Ver. 2.4.6 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Enemy Speed

Always got bad google hash error, can't login with google or guest, do you even check if it work before release on here? What is the point for you to keep updating it if it doesn't work at all?

Always got bad google hash error, can't login with google or guest, do you even check if it work before release on here? What is the point for you to keep updating it if it doesn't work at all?

Stop being unappreciative. Your ungratefulness is not required here.

Sign up for free account, download ad-less mod apk released by this modder, and yet have the audacity to be toxic here.

You are the worst leecher ever.

Reported
Reason: "Always got bad google hash error, can't login with google or guest, do you even check if it work before release on here? What is the point for you to keep updating it if it doesn't work at all?".

Checked by myself.
The download, installation & running of the mod works just fine.
The mod features are also working very well.

Proof:
1690331596940.png

1690332182736.png

Hi how the unlimited currency works ?

If i turn it on i dont get max after battle or in main menu and when i buy anything my currencys will be decreased

Maybe someone can explain

Hi how the unlimited currency works ?

If i turn it on i dont get max after battle or in main menu and when i buy anything my currencys will be decreased

Maybe someone can explain
Buy red gem or ember from the shop after toggling the mod.

Tags Tags
arcade darksurvival darksurvival cheat darksurvival hack darksurvival hack apk darksurvival mod darksurvival mod apk