PMT FREE MOD Days After: Zombie Survival Game. Apocalypse War Ver. 11.6.0 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemies | Fast Travel | Free Craft

Thanks for the mod...

But at my end, the game works fine when initially launched for the first time and login to facebook, mod menu works fine. But after that after i closed the game and try to launch it again, it just stuck at 53% loading and says check my connection, which is fine. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the mod...

But at my end, the game works fine when initially launched for the first time and login to facebook, mod menu works fine. But after that after i closed the game and try to launch it again, it just stuck at 53% loading and says check my connection, which is fine. Any suggestions?
You can try to install the original game and connect facebook on it. If everything loads, then you need to leave the location where you were and go to any other. Be sure to go inside this other location! After that, try installing the mod again and reconnect via facebook

Tags Tags
action adventure action strategy days after days after mod hypercasual platinmods simulation simulations single player stylized stylized realistic survival survival horror