This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Days After: Zombie Survival Game. Apocalypse War Ver. 11.6.0 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemies | Fast Travel | Free Craft

What is your problem with the mod? I downloaded the immortality and infinite durability mod, everything works fine, but the mod does not work for you and you don’t want to fix it.

Reactions: AxisIra
Issue with the mods, at least with 8.1.5...
- enemy still chase after you with "dumb enemy" on, they not attacking but the problem are zombies with AoE aura, especially on dropzone.
- this happening since before 8.1.5, you cannot progress with any in game activity (clan event, those booth on bridge city).

I made a mistake when the game was loading, so I clicked on all the menu options, and then I can enter the game normally (I was also stuck on loading and couldn't enter the game).

I think the changes are very good at the moment, and I also thank the team for their efforts. After all, this is free and does not cost you money. There is nothing to be disappointed.

Are the updated 8.1.5 work good with you but u make changes in menu options make the game not work good or after the game need the new updated u can't enter the game and when the loding get in 50 the game get out because he not only mod guy he mod not work all mod guys in updated 8.1.5 the game get out in loding

Reactions: Gat90 and stakanxxx
Tags Tags
action adventure action strategy days after days after mod hypercasual platinmods simulation simulations single player stylized stylized realistic survival survival horror