PMT FREE MOD Days After: Zombie Survival Game. Apocalypse War Ver. 11.6.0 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemies | Fast Travel | Free Craft

This probably not the best place but what the heck, atleast I dont need to carefully worded my question.

Any better weapon since the golden machine gun.
Around end of lvl70 with all 3* gear.
Bugger that new boss rape my guy like nobody.
Fire few shot from crounching, hitting critical damage.
Saw he coming, quickly stop shot and ran away but dunno got stun or ulti, suddenly you are dead.
And the shitty part, accidentally click revive that cost 15coins.
Got tons of spare gear in the base.

By the way, still accepting new member in the guild.
Just click like or whatsoever if you wanna know the name.
Not gonna report if you got all 3* or 9* gear...lol

This probably not the best place but what the heck, atleast I dont need to carefully worded my question.

Any better weapon since the golden machine gun.
Around end of lvl70 with all 3* gear.
Bugger that new boss rape my guy like nobody.
Fire few shot from crounching, hitting critical damage.
Saw he coming, quickly stop shot and ran away but dunno got stun or ulti, suddenly you are dead.
And the shitty part, accidentally click revive that cost 15coins.
Got tons of spare gear in the base.

By the way, still accepting new member in the guild.
Just click like or whatsoever if you wanna know the name.
Not gonna report if you got all 3* or 9* gear...lol
its easy to kill using your patience, i kill it with my alt acc lvl68 only using chainsaw and hector ..

Is the 9.5.0 mod working for you? Is it fixed?
Yes it works perfect. You must be connected your game with facebook. After that the game score will be save there. If you got a new mod save it first on your smartphone. Delete the old MOD complete and install the new one. If you start the new MOD game, push the button facebook and youre game score will download complete. Go on where you have been. Easy :-)

Screenshot_20221005-034115.png

??? So?

Finally kick the fisherman bucket at hardest difficult.
Employ a brute force method which left only 19 bandage left from entire bags of 20*bandage.
Bag all empty after the fierce fight, only the 19 on the belt.
If you want to try this way, be prepare for numerous "Account Sync" auto pause and resume due to high change over of the item(bandage count)

By the way, think I remember why I got ban though its not 100% but still sure its 99.999%.
Abusing Email delivery as storage.
Found that if you got full items and cannot recieve new stuff, will deliver to email that without deadline.
FYI to some forums. The wholeworld start using it.
My was having 99 of each all new premium weapons/items from sheriff bitch.
Probably store longer than 2 years period.
No way to even escape the ban with excuse

Tags Tags
action adventure action strategy days after days after mod hypercasual platinmods simulation simulations single player stylized stylized realistic survival survival horror