PMT FREE MOD Days After: Zombie Survival Game. Apocalypse War Ver. 11.6.0 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemies | Fast Travel | Free Craft

By the way, think I remember why I got ban though its not 100% but still sure its 99.999%.
Abusing Email delivery as storage.
Found that if you got full items and cannot recieve new stuff, will deliver to email that without deadline.
FYI to some forums. The wholeworld start using it.
My was having 99 of each all new premium weapons/items from sheriff bitch.
Probably store longer than 2 years period.
No way to even escape the ban with excuse
Having 99+ on Mail does not get you banned .. but your gameplay .. suspicious records and playstyle .. just be warry to all dont use god mode all the time .. use it only when your in a crucial moment ..as of now im still well and alive .. on the top 50 clans with ok contributions .. i rarely use this mod now since i made one myself, safer and easier .. just be careful using a modded apk, just rememeber devs know whos using a legit and using a 3rd party apk ..

Поверх если ставить он не работает,привязывайте акк и все будет,старый удаляйте и устанавливайте новый,для наших сообщаю.:)

Tags Tags
action adventure action strategy days after days after mod hypercasual platinmods simulation simulations single player stylized stylized realistic survival survival horror