PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Dead Ahead: Zombie Warfare Ver. 4.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Frozen Resources | Unlimited Ammo | Frozen Currency

you will get banned in pvp even if u dont use this mod in pvp, just by using this mod in general u get banned Is to use I mean, no matter what, if we use mods related to this game, the game will have a detection system. We will always be banned, right? Do I understand this correctly, my friend? When playing in PvP

i used this mod till location 7 and i was able to play skrimsh because i just used frozen currency upto 8k coins max and 2k cash , dont be greedy by getting 999999 coins and you wont get banned
เ Hey guys are you sure you won't get banned in PvP if you spend 2000 or less and 8000 coins? The game requires you to login Google to enter PvP mode. Will it be checked? It shows a message "Forbidden Ban".

เ Hey guys are you sure you won't get banned in PvP if you spend 2000 or less and 8000 coins? The game requires you to login Google to enter PvP mode. Will it be checked? It shows a message "Forbidden Ban".
No you wont , just make sure to not be greedy and dont buy alot of coins/cash at a time (try keeping case below 2000 and coins below 5000

No you wont , just make sure to not be greedy and dont buy alot of coins/cash at a time (try keeping case below 2000 and coins below 5000
Thanks you my friend I'll try it. Cash not more than 2000? And coins not more than 5000, right, friend? Um, and in the shop, how much cash can be used to buy coins? Will it be banned? Can I have a direct contact channel with you? Discord, Line,

Tags Tags
action strategy dead ahead dead ahead cheat dead ahead hack dead ahead mod dead ahead: zombie warfare dead ahead: zombie warfare cheat dead ahead: zombie warfare hack dead ahead: zombie warfare mod strategy zombie warfare zombie warfare cheat zombie warfare hack zombie warfare mod