Outdated Demian Saga Ver. 1.4.1 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier

anyone experiencing reverting back to title screen when logging in? it happens to me. I tried the email and guest account but same result.

Cannot Playing this game cause instan detect the Mod Menu.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-03-08-59-30-257_com.haegin.pirates.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-03-08-59-30-257_com.haegin.pirates.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 55
This mod stuck @ 67% Load screen (movie) . Play with LDPlayer
It's written multiple times my man, even in download section. Please make a habit to read properly. Thanks.

3. If you get stuck on 67%. Try install once from playstore first, at least reach the game login screen. Then reinstall with the mod apk.

Cannot Playing this game cause instan detect the Mod Menu.

Yup like I have mentioned the mod isn't compatible with certain devices. From what I know xiaomi/realme devices are the biggest victim here. I can assure you it don't happen on other brand of devices, I have tested on 2 different Samsung phones.

Alternative: use Emulator, ldplayer9, ldcloud or virtual apps.

Yup like I have mentioned the mod isn't compatible with certain devices. From what I know xiaomi/realme devices are the biggest victim here. I can assure you it don't happen on other brand of devices, I have tested on 2 different Samsung phones.

Alternative: use Emulator, ldplayer9, ldcloud or virtual apps.
The original game works well, but the mod loads infinitely like the video and does not run. My device is samsung Android 13

Yo yunana another problem I get stuck in loading screen but not the 67% percent stuck. After its done loading the game restarts and doesnt let you play it if you cant understand what im trying to say I can send you a video proof of what im talking about

Seems like the developer has done something on their side. This thread will be moved to needs fixing section, i will see what I can do but no promise.

I am not gonna say using VPN or Shamiko will fix the problem. If someone tell you to do so for this game, they are just trying scam you, seriously, your money not worth for scammers, open your eyes widely to see the truth.

I think the problem comes from the device or you guys missed some step. I tried on vphonegaga and another phone with android 11 (mine is 13) and it still works fine. Remember to delete applications such as Auto click, lucky patcher,...
For samsung devices: you need to download the game from play store at least once and make sure you go to the game guide, then delete the game and download the mod version. If while loading data, the notification bar displays "Download additional files for Demain Saga" then it is successful.
Been playing for 1 day still no problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240103-121418_Demian Saga.jpg
    Screenshot_20240103-121418_Demian Saga.jpg
    730.7 KB · Views: 46
I think the problem comes from the device or you guys missed some step. I tried on vphonegaga and another phone with android 11 (mine is 13) and it still works fine. Remember to delete applications such as Auto click, lucky patcher,...
For samsung devices: you need to download the game from play store at least once and make sure you go to the game guide, then delete the game and download the mod version. If while loading data, the notification bar displays "Download additional files for Demain Saga" then it is successful.
Been playing for 1 day still no problem.
Good to know. So the issues mentioned by several other issues are invalid? Hmm interesting. I will have to test it myself once I get back home.

Good to know. So the issues mentioned by several other issues are invalid? Hmm interesting. I will have to test it myself once I get back home.
This issue has been mentioned before in the vip mod version of this game

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240103-122644_Cc Cc.jpg
    Screenshot_20240103-122644_Cc Cc.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 40
Tags Tags
demian saga demian saga cheat demian saga hack demian saga mod デミアンサガ デミアンサガ mod 德米安传记 德米安传记 外挂 德米安传记 破解 데미안 전기 데미안 전기 mod