Outdated Demon Hunter: Shadow World Ver. 60.68.12.0 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Attack | Free in-app purchases

Definitely a name

Awesome Active Platinian
Nov 8, 2021
Yes
Maybe you can try premium version since it just a full game without mod
Isn't this version also "full game"? Is the premium version unlock some chapters? Aside of mod features, can you tell me the difference between this version and premium version? I genuinely confused.

Makoto Niijima

Platinian
Mar 9, 2020
Indonesia
Isn't this version also "full game"? Is the premium version unlock some chapters? Aside of mod features, can you tell me the difference between this version and premium version? I genuinely confused.
I guess diffrence premium version and this version is early diamond you get. rest is nearly same and idk how developer treat premium version and free version about update

Definitely a name

Awesome Active Platinian
Nov 8, 2021
Yes
I guess diffrence premium version and this version is early diamond you get. rest is nearly same and idk how developer treat premium version and free version about update
Ok thank you for your explanation, i'll try to download later when my internet available.

Just to make sure, can i continue my saved progress in premium version?

Definitely a name

Awesome Active Platinian
Nov 8, 2021
Yes
it can with facebook except you buy legal from playstore you can use google play
An update:
I already buy the premium version, linking my account through Facebook, saving my progress to server, re-linking my account in premium version, but then in premium version my account won't load.

Definitely a name

Awesome Active Platinian
Nov 8, 2021
Yes
it can with facebook except you buy legal from playstore you can use google play
I knew it, they have different server for different versions, in basic version they have their server in premium server they had their own server too. So that's why i can't load my account in premium version.

Attachments

Tags
day 24 month 01 working jrptt sirk-z