DesLokat´s 1 Month VIP Giveaway

Tychor

Platinian On Fire
Feb 16, 2020
Florida
I primarily made an account here to check out mobile mods and avoid the ads with cheating as a secondary goal. Bucking the system in these games gives some mild satisfaction since they're riddled with microtransactions these days. The community is okay overall as with most things. The longer-term members paid or otherwise are much easier to hang around than the average lurkers of course.

Redbranch3

Rookie
Feb 21, 2021
England
Joined the community recently, mainly here for the amazing mod apks (work perfectly and very reliable) but along the way have realised the awesome and helpful community. The trustworthy mods and wonderful community just make this an amazing place.
Edit: Realised I just about dont qualify for the date creation of account, how to delete comments?

yoake3v

Rookie
Oct 19, 2019
indonesia
I love this site cz it's the most active forum for modded Android game. I've been looking for other site that have the same boat as this site but usually that site just stealing other person work. Some give credit some doesn't. For me PMT like ORIGINAL modded android game forum

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
I love to share 'cause Sharing is Caring, and love to see people downloading my mods and PMT mods! ;-D

• Love
Reactions: Arcaxia

Draken (VN)

Just Crazy
Jun 13, 2017
Sài Gòn
I have been here for quite a while, so I dunno know what to say tho ?. Just this is a place for me to sharing my gaming guide/tips, chat-chit, learning more important things from everyone. Love being here as part of the PMT family ?

• Haha
Reactions: Arcaxia

YafaYagamo

Rookie
Feb 1, 2021
Texas
Just want to try out vip to see if its somethin id buy myself. I love this community because it helps me play and grind games that would normally be time consuming and makes things easy with the mods. I dont often have much time to play these games, and I dont make enough money to access all these premium services that apps keep pumping out. Platin has been helping me stay fit with the premium fitness apps and kept me healthy in more aspects than you would know ONTOP of providing a fun entertaining experience. Id love to support the site!!! A modding site has changed my entire life

Maxevil

Just Crazy
Jul 23, 2018
Netherworld
I'm here for modded games & apk.
Why i love it? This one is simply the best site for me to download mods, an active community & i can try out many mods.

Obamu

Platinian
Feb 25, 2018
"Fairest" modders IMO, VIP mods are based on "difficulty" of the security, and not about popularity of the game(atleast so far and from what I've seen), so far only one game I wish was non-VIP, it was Arknights, which by now I don't care anymore even if they made it non-VIP cause everyone is too far ahead now especially the mod users.

I don't really need the VIP now, I'm not that greedy, cause so far there's no mod yet that I need VIP for, maybe as a consolation prize, you teach us how to mod instead?

Solemn

Platinian
Jul 5, 2020
Ph
my comprehension is getting wider here in this community.thats why im here liking it and continue supporting.ofcourse its also free mod and apps.who else can refused

Reizu

Platinian
Jan 20, 2018
Hi @DESLOKAT ,
I am here because at the first time, i was looking MOD for the Game i am playing.
After that, i also found out that this community also have alot of Modded Apps which is very useful during daily life.
The good and professional staff, Great MODDER team, also the active Mod update, that make the community do wonderful job until now.
I would like to say, thank you, good job, MOD more IDLE game, mod more new released game, and please pick me for the VIP give away :)

Spensible

Platinian
Feb 25, 2021
Athens
I'm specifically here for the fabulous mod content that developers such like Axey, Joker and you make! There are multiple modded games in platinmods.com that cannot be found anywhere else. Wherever you go, you'll only find fake versions of modded games whilst this website shares the most working and incredible quality mods! Getting vip in this website would make me incredibly Happy and thankful about it ?!

Reactions: Umarazeem