since dat site have alot ads on their mod

Mercurialx

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 21, 2017
this mod is available in neighbor site
but i want to get here
since dat site have alot ads on their mod
yea fr and it has only speed hack. hoping here we got no cd or damage, defense hack on Dungeons

DawnBreaker

Platinian
Nov 4, 2018
Earth
yea fr and it has only speed hack. hoping here we got no cd or damage, defense hack on Dungeons
i think it's because the shared function, where if you modify the damage, then the monster will effected too. it's seriously annoying, i've been trying to split the function but it's kinda hard. hopefully there is a way or other senior modder in here want to try mod this game =3

• Love
Reactions: Mercurialx

Mercurialx

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 21, 2017
i think it's because the shared function, where if you modify the damage, then the monster will effected too. it's seriously annoying, i've been trying to split the function but it's kinda hard. hopefully there is a way or other senior modder in here want to try mod this game =3
Yo one of the GOAT thank you for your response and tried to mod the game. You'll get there in no time! 😉
I saw someone said that his friend modded the game with no cd skill. That's why Im hoping too for senior modders to see if they can do that as well.
Can I ask u a favor? If yes, I wanna learn modding, how did you start? Actually Im an IT student so I might try to explore by modding a game.
Again thank you GOAT 😍

Reactions: DawnBreaker

DawnBreaker

Platinian
Nov 4, 2018
Earth
Yo one of the GOAT thank you for your response and tried to mod the game. You'll get there in no time! 😉
I saw someone said that his friend modded the game with no cd skill. That's why Im hoping too for senior modders to see if they can do that as well.
Can I ask u a favor? If yes, I wanna learn modding, how did you start? Actually Im an IT student so I might try to explore by modding a game.
Again thank you GOAT 😍
i think skill cd is not linked with monster stat so maybe it's not a problem. well, i start learn modding from basic in this forum, here the link if you want to start learn modding ANDROID TUTORIALS and if you really a IT student then it will be more easier for you to understand it. good luck in learning it =3

• Love
Reactions: Mercurialx