Filled Request Devil Book: Hand-Drawn Action MMO

Mercurialx

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 21, 2017
Modded it but only works for story mode only , not sure if you still want it (rest is server sided check)
Wow another GOAT replied. Thank you for checking the game for us. Idk if you tried the game after the tutorial but there's no Story Mode. However damage hack and Defense hack (I tried the modded version of the other modding website) was working on the Tower Of Conquest. Speed Mode is working in all mode. It's up to the junior and senior modder if they gonna mod the or not. Everything is fine with us. U guys helped us a lot. 🤗

Axey

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 11, 2017
Earth
Wow another GOAT replied. Thank you for checking the game for us. Idk if you tried the game after the tutorial but there's no Story Mode. However damage hack and Defense hack (I tried the modded version of the other modding website) was working on the Tower Of Conquest. Speed Mode is working in all mode. It's up to the junior and senior modder if they gonna mod the or not. Everything is fine with us. U guys helped us a lot. 🤗
Well it'll work in modes from what I see where your alone , no other people connected or can connect, I'm assuming this tower of conquest is solo?

Reactions: Mercurialx

Mercurialx

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 21, 2017
Well it'll work in modes from what I see where your alone , no other people connected or can connect, I'm assuming this tower of conquest is solo?
Yup! Exactly. Thats also I suspect when there is no other player involved. But is it possible to no cd skill? It would be perfect if that happen.

Axey

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 11, 2017
Earth
Yup! Exactly. Thats also I suspect when there is no other player involved. But is it possible to no cd skill? It would be perfect if that happen.
Even the speed is visual is open world , you dont attack until u (actually get there on the server)

Reactions: Mercurialx

Mercurialx

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 21, 2017
Even the speed is visual is open world , you dont attack until u (actually get there on the server)
Yes. But it can tp faster than the normal walk. TP i mean change on another map.

Axey

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 11, 2017
Earth