Discussion on behavior on Summoners War

Wiccan

Just Crazy
Basically anything that you do that would not be possible without a mod is risky the devs have people checking the logs manually, sounds ridiculous i know, but swsa makes them so much money they can afford to pay these guys.
Having these mods available is a double edge sword @G-Bo ッ has been kind enough to release it for free but in doing so made the mods more prominent within the game so the devs are on higher alert.
So you need to make a choice, play like you dont care mod the crap out of the game and have fun before they ban you or worry about being banned have a lot less fun and probably still get banned.
I know which one i prefer ^^
See this is the thing..you bring a prominent MODDERS name into the post or forum and even on his page and you make it out like it's his fault that the game is getting security watched lol..guys .it's easy .if you mod you take a chance of getting banned.. posting gbo name to the post didn't help you lol..look gbo posting mods is his job..it's a tom and jerry episode and the devs of games know this and yes gbo is the biggest threat to games on android..he's a very successful person and he doesn't take responsibility ..he allows the gamers who mod do that for him..he just offers a service to those who wanna cheat lol..sorry to bust your bubble .in fact gbo is completely legal by Google terms and this is the key to his champaign bath lol..look the devs at summoners read on player logs and this is how they catch you..one member in this post nailed how they catch you and this is exsclusivly how he's been able to get a way with it☺ and pls know I'm not trying to bust your chops..but adding gbo name to a forum doesn't help. The guy has enough stuff to tackle without being added into a forum my friend.

Reactions: luciantoma

IvorBigun

Platinian
Mar 26, 2017
See this is the thing..you bring a prominent MODDERS name into the post or forum and even on his page and you make it out like it's his fault that the game is getting security watched lol..guys .it's easy .if you mod you take a chance of getting banned.. posting gbo name to the post didn't help you lol..look gbo posting mods is his job..it's a tom and jerry episode and the devs of games know this and yes gbo is the biggest threat to games on android..he's a very successful person and he doesn't take responsibility ..he allows the gamers who mod do that for him..he just offers a service to those who wanna cheat lol..sorry to bust your bubble .in fact gbo is completely legal by Google terms and this is the key to his champaign bath lol..look the devs at summoners read on player logs and this is how they catch you..one member in this post nailed how they catch you and this is exsclusivly how he's been able to get a way with it☺ and pls know I'm not trying to bust your chops..but adding gbo name to a forum doesn't help. The guy has enough stuff to tackle without being added into a forum my friend.
All about responding to a post 3 years old and completely misreading the post.
I never blamed Gbo for any of it. He created and released the mod for free.... FACT. Idiots were able to access the mod and abuse it...... FACT com2us were more previlent in checking accounts because all of a sudden the amount of mod users on their server sky rocketed.
Since my original post 3 YEARS AGO the games security has become mental and they completely change the security every week or so now. Which highlights my point.
Again I didn't blame @G-Bo ッ for idiots getting banned, that is all on them but it was him who released the mod publically and caused the devs to step up. As I put in my original comment this is a badge of honor for him.
You should really read a comment properly before your passive aggressive response that was completely miss fired.
Maybe you should look up what blame actually looks like before attempting to burst my bubble further...

Reactions: luciantoma
Tags
faq help questions summoners war tips tricks