• Instant Actions
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
Yes -> GameGuardian, Freedom, Lucky Patcher

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiser_Soze

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 6, 2020
Belgium
FYI, it is possible to change the duration of ALL actions with Cheat Engine. For example, if an action takes 1 hour, convert the amount into seconds (1 hour = 3600 seconds), then make a search for this value, but select 'Double' instead of the default 4 bytes search. Then change the results to 5 for example and all actions taking normally 1 hour will be done in 5 seconds. It's very usefull for collecting items and getting lots of potions quickly :) If you're not familiar with that kind of search, here are a few interesting values to search for (remember to search for 'Double' only). 30 minutes = 1800, 1 hour = 3600, 2 hours = 7200, 4 hours = 14400, 6 hours = 23600, 8 hours = 28800, 10 hours = 36000, 12 hours = 43200, 24 hours = 86400.

Last edited:
Reactions: abby4

KOSG

Rookie
Mar 15, 2023
United Kingdom
FYI, it is possible to change the duration of ALL actions with Cheat Engine. For example, if an action takes 1 hour, convert the amount into seconds (1 hour = 3600 seconds), then make a search for this value, but select 'Double' instead of the default 4 bytes search. Then change the results to 5 for example and all actions taking normally 1 hour will be done in 5 seconds. It's very usefull for collecting items and getting lots of potions quickly :) If you're not familiar with that kind of search, here are a few interesting values to search for (remember to search for 'Double' only). 30 minutes = 1800, 1 hour = 3600, 2 hours = 7200, 4 hours = 14400, 6 hours = 23600, 8 hours = 28800, 10 hours = 36000, 12 hours = 43200, 24 hours = 86400.
Is this for Windows or is it from Android? Tried on Windows and doesn't work (just incase you were talking about Windows) wondering if I done something wrong? I scanned for the seconds as a double.

Kaiser_Soze

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 6, 2020
Belgium
Is this for Windows or is it from Android? Tried on Windows and doesn't work (just incase you were talking about Windows) wondering if I done something wrong? I scanned for the seconds as a double.
It's for both, so I guess you did something wrong :)

Jun 26, 2020
United Kingdom
I tried this but every time I enter a value with doubles nothing comes back. It never finds any values. Are there any other specific settings you need to enable?

Kaiser_Soze

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 6, 2020
Belgium
I tried this but every time I enter a value with doubles nothing comes back. It never finds any values. Are there any other specific settings you need to enable?
Are you sure that you are checking the right process ? Are you playing on PC or emulator ? If so, which emulator are you using ?

abby4

Platinian
Feb 19, 2019
germany
Thank you for this. (I use Emulator and game guardian) Works like a charm. I did this during the Star wars event, because it is insane to get the right amout of coins (or Magic) but with this skipping method. I can finally move on and have enough items. :) Cool

Kaiser_Soze

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 6, 2020
Belgium
Thank you for this. (I use Emulator and game guardian) Works like a charm. I did this during the Star wars event, because it is insane to get the right amout of coins (or Magic) but with this skipping method. I can finally move on and have enough items. :) Cool
You're welcome. I'm surprised there's no mod for this one because you can basically change anything in the game (including magic and gems) with cheat engine or game guardian. But to play safe, it's better to change only the duration of actions AND also the time to collect from buildings. Using the same method described above, I've changed all collecting times to 5 seconds, so you can quickly get tons of magic, coins and collection items :)

Zaddyinsane

Platinian
Jul 15, 2020
Pallet Town
You're welcome. I'm surprised there's no mod for this one because you can basically change anything in the game (including magic and gems) with cheat engine or game guardian. But to play safe, it's better to change only the duration of actions AND also the time to collect from buildings. Using the same method described above, I've changed all collecting times to 5 seconds, so you can quickly get tons of magic, coins and collection items :)
Doesn't work I see the visual change on the count down but when I select the quest it reverts back to it's time left

Kaiser_Soze

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 6, 2020
Belgium
Doesn't work I see the visual change on the count down but when I select the quest it reverts back to it's time left
You're probably not changing the right entries because it's working fine for me. If you've already started the quest, you must make the search for the remaining time and change that value. If you haven't started the quest yet, just make the search for the FULL time and change that value before starting the quest.

Reactions: Zaddyinsane
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Open Request Disney Magic Kingdoms : Build Your Own Magical Park mod apk ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 23
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD LEGO® DUPLO® DISNEY ver. 7.0.0 MOD APK | FULL VERSION EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
Radon02 AOS APP Disney+ Hotstar v24.02.12.10 [Mod] Untested Android Apps 2
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Disney Crossy Road SEA v1.4.5 (1454) Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
Radon02 AOS APP Disney+ Hotstar v24.01.01.6 [Mod] Untested Android Apps 8
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Disney Frozen Adventures v41.5.0 MOD MENU APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
K Open Request Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
AndnixSH PMT VIP MOD Disney Heroes Battle Mode (Asia) Ver. 5.9.01 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Inf. Skills | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
AndnixSH VIP MOD Disney Heroes Battle Mode (Asia) VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 56
B Open Request Disney Twisted-Wonderland ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 153
AndnixSH PMT VIP MOD Disney Heroes Battle Mode Ver. 5.9.01 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Inf. Skills | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
AndnixSH VIP MOD Disney Heroes Battle Mode VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 257
DESLOKAT Broken Link [ARM64] Disney Wonderful Worlds Ver. 1.10.18 MOD APK | Coin | Gems | Booster Outdated PMT Android MODs 42
Axey PMT FREE MOD Temple Run 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD MENU | Add Gems / Coins / Score EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 163
W Open Request Disney Sorcerer's Arena ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 21
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Disney POP TOWN Ver. 1.2.15 MOD APK | Costume Skill EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 101
Sodawater Outdated Disney Emoji Blitz Ver. 59.0.1 MOD MENU APK | Free Purchase Coins | Free Purchase Lives | Free Purchase Boxes | More Outdated PMT Android MODs 382
Y Open Request Disney Mirrorverse ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 50
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Disney Frozen Free Fall - Play Frozen Puzzle Games Ver. 13.3.5 MOD APK | UNLIMITED SNOWBALLS | UNLIMITED MOVES | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 109
TheArmKing Outdated Disney Sorcerer's Arena Ver. 18.0 MOD Menu APK | Always Win Outdated PMT Android MODs 465
txk8bit Filled Request Disney Sorcerer's Arena Filled Requests 3
Yeowang Not Working Disney Mirrorverse Ver. 0.5.2 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Unlimited Skills | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 98
Guilher1030 Open Request Disney Getaway Blast ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
Qnzboi102 AutoUpdate [JB] [JB iOS 14 ✔] Disney Emoji Blitz (ALL VERSIONS) MOD Menu | FREE IAP MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 52
U Open Request WATCHディズニー・チャンネル iOS REQUEST SECTION 0
M Open Request LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 16
TryRoom AOS APP Magic DosBox v1.0.99 [Paid] Untested Android Apps 1
G Shared [Tested] My Little Pony Color By Magic v2024.2.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Magic Rampage v6.1.9 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
BryanGIG FREE MOD Divineko - Magic Cat MOD APK | v1.3.1 | Unlimited Coin ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Throne Holder: Card RPG Magic v1.2.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Left or right: Magic Dress up v0.2 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] Monarch of Magic v1.00 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
G Shared [Tested] Divineko - Magic Cat v1.3.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 14
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Bricks Breaker Magic v1.1.9 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Magic DosBox v1.0.98 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 2
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Word Magic Spell ver. 3.1.0 MOD APK | UNLIMITED POWEUPS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G OA [Shared] Nightmare Knight ~Holy Knight and the Magic of Lust~ v2.00 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 63
Axey PMT FREE MOD Gem Blast: Magic Match Puzzle Ver. 24.0318.00 MOD MENU APK | Add Moves EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
G OA [Shared] Town of Magic v0.68.003 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 20
qq900800 Open Request Fantasy Tales: Sword and Magic ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 11
V Private Server Sword and Magic Ver. 2.8.5 Private Server | SAM VILLARGAME | Free Giftcodes ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 153
daz87 iShared [nonJB] ‎Grim Soul: Survival Magic RPG v5.8.5 MOD IPA | Free Crafting & More iSHARED MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 17
wethebestmusic Open Request Magic Chronicle: Isekai RPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 34
Qim97 OA [Shared] Secrets Of Christmas Magic [18+] Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
G OA [Shared] Clara and the Magic Ring v1.0.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Magic Blast: Mystery Puzzle v23.1220.00 MOD MENU APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Smurfs Magic Match v4.0.1 MOD MENU APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Merge Adventure: Magic Dragons v1.2.55 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Qim97 OA [Shared] Dark Magic [18+] v0.17.1 + Multimod MOD APK Age Restricted Games 85