PMT FREE MOD Doctor Who: Lost in Time Ver. 1.9.12 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency

pirramimma

Rookie
Apr 18, 2019
perth
Seriously why bother. Within an hour of the mod being updated there has been another game update rendering the mod useless. Modding it once a week doesn't do anything. Just give up.

Schreibenheimer

Platinian
Aug 5, 2023
USA
I mean, @Yunana24 has been pretty good about updating quickly; the game is again playable now.

However, it has now been several versions since the mod actually did what it is supposed to do. Currency is not unlimited anymore, so we're basically just playing the un-modded game but worse since this version won't let me spend money on it even if I want to due to its incompatibility with the Play Store. It kind of sucks. And @Yunana24 has not responded at all to several complaints about this.

Yunana24

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 16, 2018
Narukami Ooyashiro
I mean, @Yunana24 has been pretty good about updating quickly; the game is again playable now.

However, it has now been several versions since the mod actually did what it is supposed to do. Currency is not unlimited anymore, so we're basically just playing the un-modded game but worse since this version won't let me spend money on it even if I want to due to its incompatibility with the Play Store. It kind of sucks. And @Yunana24 has not responded at all to several complaints about this.
Thanks for the ping buddy. Fixed it, give it another try. Sorry for the incovenience.

1702954895867.png

Yunana24

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 16, 2018
Narukami Ooyashiro
Seriously why bother. Within an hour of the mod being updated there has been another game update rendering the mod useless. Modding it once a week doesn't do anything. Just give up.
Wow, what a harsh way of wording your sentence. Perhaps it's a norm for the people at your age talk this way, but I am seriously not a fan of this.

First of all, I am not a bot who only monitor this particular mod thread 24/7 to make sure it is working all the time. Also, there's a good reason why we have the "Report" button underneath every thread/post, you should start using it, it will be tested by the Testing team once it is reported.

Lastly, I am just a human and I could miss it for whatever reason my friend. Sorry for the trouble.

pirramimma

Rookie
Apr 18, 2019
perth
Wow, what a harsh way of wording your sentence. Perhaps it's a norm for the people at your age talk this way, but I am seriously not a fan of this.

First of all, I am not a bot who only monitor this particular mod thread 24/7 to make sure it is working all the time. Also, there's a good reason why we have the "Report" button underneath every thread/post, you should start using it, it will be tested by the Testing team once it is reported.

Lastly, I am just a human and I could miss it for whatever reason my friend. Sorry for the trouble.
Ok first of all, it was not directed at you. You do a great job.
It's the situation with the mod and the updates.
They are too quick with the incremental updates to nullify the mod. It's like they are prepared and watching for the mod.

You are always chasing your tail and it's not going to stop. You update, they update straight away. Then nothing for a week. So yes why bother with this game.

Oh and People my age? Is that supposed to be an insult?

Yunana24

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 16, 2018
Narukami Ooyashiro
Ok first of all, it was not directed at you. You do a great job.
It's the situation with the mod and the updates.
They are too quick with the incremental updates to nullify the mod. It's like they are prepared and watching for the mod.

You are always chasing your tail and it's not going to stop. You update, they update straight away. Then nothing for a week. So yes why bother with this game.

Oh and People my age? Is that supposed to be an insult?
Just trying to say I might not understand how everyone thinks :)

You got your point there, but I am the one who get to decide if I want to continue or stop updating the game.
Also, feel free to use the report button on those mods that are not working.

AdamNetherlands

Platinian
May 11, 2018
Netherlands
About users being stuck at a set level, I don't think there's anything that @Yunana24 can do for this, you'll just have to wait for the next update and try that.

Or uninstall the mod and simply play normally for the time being, you won't be able to install the original game over the signed modded apk.

It is nothing to do with the amount of levels released in game as of yet either, even though they claim to be over 50 levels.

When game was originally released I played for free and was past this cutoff point and had places like the Christmas Town and had over half of the 87 characters in game.

Try a fully rooted device and see if you can sign in and link account, then just install normal game and play past this point again.

Reactions: Usagi80

AdamNetherlands

Platinian
May 11, 2018
Netherlands
Hello every1 ! Thanks for the hack. Since yesterday the game stops loading at almost completion (see picture) do some you have an idea how I could fix this ?
Let me guess, did you happen to click okay to a small update in the game by any chance?

If you play the game from the beginning, then you will get stuck on moving upto level 25, as shown in a previous pic here with no sonic screwdriver when you tap etc.

Even, if you have progressed past that, then the small incremental updates that are put out, will eventually block your progress.

I highly doubt that there is anything @Yunana24 can do, apart from mod each updated version released, that will bypass these restrictions.

I would love to be proved wrong however 😃

Tags
doctor who: lost in time doctor who: lost in time cheat doctor who: lost in time hack doctor who: lost in time mod east side games studio east side games studio cheat east side games studio hack east side games studio mod simulation
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Doctor Who: The Lonely Assassins Freeplay v1.28.127 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
Mythril7 Open Request Doctor Who Legacy version 3.5.2 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 9
G OA [Shared] Doctor Doris vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
daz87 Shared [Tested] Dream Hospital: Doctor Tycoon - MOD APK v2.4.1 | Unlimited Money Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Doctor 911 Hospital Simulator v51 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Doctor Hero v1.0.16 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Bio Inc Plague Doctor Offline v2.955 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD AI Doctor : Casual Roguelike Ver. 1.5.2 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Currency | Get Rewarded Ads Instantly EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
G Shared [Tested] Healthy Hospital: ASMR Doctor v1.1.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
G Shared [Tested] Doctor White v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G Shared [Tested] Surgery Offline Doctor Games v1.2.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Doctor Shooter : Virus 2022 Ver. 0.71 MOD APK | GOD MODE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
G Shared [Tested] Doctor Simulator Surgery Games v1.0.26 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Doctor Dash : Hospital Game v1.62 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Ice Doctor Cream Escape Horror Haunted Hospital v8.99.10 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Reanimation inc. 911 Realistic Doctor Simulation v48 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
san 1111 OA [Shared] Doctor Amana: Sexual Therapist (18+) v1.1.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 44
G OA [Shared] The Yuri Doctor [18+] v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
B Outdated Doctor Dash : Hospital Game Ver. 1.50 MOD APK | Increase Coins | Increase Diamonds Outdated PMT Android MODs 10
DuongSus OA [Shared] The Queen Who adopted a Goblin Ver. 1.1 APK | Paid | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 113
G OA [Shared] Eromasochist RPG ~A Hero Who Falls into the Naughty Charms of Succubus~vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 72
G OA [Shared] Hypnotizing Beautiful Sisters Who Piss Me Off v1.81 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 94
Radon02 OA [Shared] Camp With Mom and My Annoying Friend Who Wants to Rail Her! [18+] v1.022 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 486
Arif Nata Open Request He who levels Alone - Solo Rpg ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
Axey PMT FREE MOD Who is Alien Ver. 1.0.6 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Coins EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Who Uses My WiFi Pro v2.0.9 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 7
Shinoo OA [Shared] The Grim Reaper who reaped my Heart! Final MOD APK | Normal + Swimsuit build Age Restricted Games 314
ZhdanYuli Open Request Magic!And the Boys Who Love Me ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 29
G Shared [Tested] Who Dies Last? v1.4.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Who Muted Uncle Marcus? v1.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
G Shared [Tested] Guess who I am 2 - Board games v1.02 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 4
M4KI OA [Shared] Fallen Hero- Game over in a marketplace full of sisters who have nothing to do with the Demon Lord- [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 161
C Open Request Super Sus -Who Is The Impostor ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 70
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Who is? Brain Teaser & Tricky Riddles Ver. 1.9.0 MOD APK | UNLIMITED BULB | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 41
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Who is? 2 Tricky Chats and Brain Puzzles Ver. 1.2.8 MOD APK | UNLIMITED BULB | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 15
Arcaxia AOS APP [Tested] Call Notes Pro – check out who is calling v20.12.3 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 4
Aqualax AOS APP [Tested] Network Scanner - IP scanner - Who uses my WiFi v2.5 [Unlocked] Tested Android Apps 6
Aqualax AOS APP [Tested] Who Use My WiFi - Network Scanner (Pro) v2.0.0 Tested Android Apps 8
Aqualax AOS APP [Tested] Who is on my WiFi Pro v1.1.0 Tested Android Apps 8
Aqualax AOS APP [Tested] WiFi Thief Detection : Who Use My WiFi Pro v1.1.1 [Ad-Free] Tested Android Apps 6
B Outdated Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Trivia & Quiz Game Ver. 41.0.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Coins | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Helps Outdated PMT Android MODs 93
F Open Request Who can mod this game Like A Boss? ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 26
G OA [Shared] Lost In Dream v0.3 Alpha MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
G OA [Shared] The Loud House: Lost Panties v0.2.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 20
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Boxes: Lost Fragments v1.11 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
Radon02 OA [Shared] We Are Lost [18+] v0.4.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
bombobombone FREE MOD Lost Future: Zombie Survival Ver. 0.23.1 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Resources ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 52
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Lost Potato v1.0.85 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G OA [Shared] Lost Moon v0.8 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
G OA [Shared] Lost Love Island vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 27