PMT FREE MOD Doctor Who: Lost in Time Ver. 2.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency

It doesn't help when people playing the game top the leaderboard with totals that are most obviously obtained my modded games.

If players just played with respectable totals and not made it so obvious on rankings, then maybe the game devs might have not had to keep blocking it.

Why people need to abuse the mod for topping leaderboards is ridiculous anyway when you only need one of any game card.

Then you can simply use the mod functions to upgrade the card itself.

You don't need to top the leaderboard to get number one ranking and abuse the game so much.

It's unfortunately the same with most games, like with games with pvp arena rankings for example, dumb game players think they can use modded games to rank high in those and expect no come back.

I uploaded a new version but well I am not sure if it will make a difference because the mod is working fine for me

Proof:
1706928577469.png

I was able to get in by switching by BlueStacks to Pie instead of the Nougat I had been using. It's a bit sad to lose all the event characters I had, but my primary reason for playing is the stories, so it's not a huge loss.

Tags Tags
doctor who: lost in time doctor who: lost in time cheat doctor who: lost in time hack doctor who: lost in time mod east side games studio east side games studio cheat east side games studio hack east side games studio mod simulation