PMT FREE MOD ドラゴンボール レジェンズ (DRAGON BALL LEGENDS) Ver. 5.5.1 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

* UPDATE NOTES *
1. Mod Menu is back!
1. Please comment in the thread if you guys wish another version with config file just like the old version.

Feel free to give more ideas for new funtions.
If you can, please DONATE! Any donation is welcome

BIG ERROR FIX THREAD:

If App Crashes on Start up:
Enable Permissions for Storage, Camera and Contacts
Allow the app to appear on top of other apps

If App is in a White screen:
Clear Cache and force stop the app.

If App is detected as Unauthorized or modified:
Always Force Close the game! ALWAYS!
Clear Cache, Force stop and if it's still not working unallow all permissions and reallow.

If app isn't downloading:
Make sure to install
SIGNED: If you don't have rooted device. If you don't know what root is you probably don't have root so install this one.
UNSIGNED: If you have root + LuckPatch Patchers installed.

If you don't know if you have root or not, most likely you don't have root.
(Thanks to @Anitakawaii for sharing his/her experience)
Game detect as unauthorized,tried to fix with force close,clear cache, but that doesn't fix it, please realese 2 mods.1. With mod menu.2. With .txt file.

Reactions: Westfield
I've liked the mod with the config file more then the mod menu apk. With the mod menu apk I detect that my game isn't a original apk and i can't play legends because of that. With the config file mod I hadn't that issue. It would be nice if you can bring back the config file mod.

Reactions: Westfield
Tags Tags
action mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod ドラゴンボール レジェンズ ドラゴンボール レジェンズ cheat ドラゴンボール レジェンズ hack ドラゴンボール レジェンズ instant win ドラゴンボール レジェンズ mod ドラゴンボール レジェンズ unlimited