PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.6.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 68679 has been selected as best answered.

I can't connect in the regular app with my modded account anymore. It's says failed to connect, but with normal account it works. Please help

That mod menu was terrible. I always had that app not genuine issue. Had to use hokage mod just to play. Now that the config file is back I don't have issues anymore.
You said well, YOU. I'm saying again, we're requesting the developer to release both versions. Everyone could be happy with the version want the most.

Reactions: yosuke49
You said well, YOU. I'm saying again, we're requesting the developer to release both versions. Everyone could be happy with the version want the most.
No dude, he is right, config file makes 100% more sense. Get over it and learn to control the config quickly to change things. Download a txt editor app with a home screen shortcut for opening files or smth.

Reactions: MrFictionRox
Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod