PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.7.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 68630 has been selected as best answered.

You cant start the game because once u transfer ur accountyou need to wait 24 hrs to transfer it again so we need to wait
There's a workaround for that: go where your game data's folder is located (normally: internal storage\Android\Data) and locate the folder com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww and then rename it like put some numbers after the ww (like com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww333). After that, uninstall the mod version and install the Play Store version. After finishing the instalation, rename the folder back to normal and run your game! Thank me later!

There's a workaround for that: go where your game data's folder is located (normally: internal storage\Android\Data) and locate the folder com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww and then rename it like put some numbers after the ww (like com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww333). After that, uninstall the mod version and install the Play Store version. After finishing the instalation, rename the folder back to normal and run your game! Thank me later!
When the mod version gets updated, just do this same process again. But instead you'll uninstall the Play Store version and install the mod

I told you we will not update it until 20 people from this forum will join our guild to create the best guild in the game.

Guild id once again: jdd8ukwx

Join the guild using that id

Once we get the 20 active members we will update it to the version 2.3.0

For now don't even think about waiting for the patch. Either you make it faster and join our guild or you'll have to wait forever.

Make it faster copy the id and join our guild.

Okay.. first off, you're an obvious bait. Secondly, the people waiting for the mod CANT JOIN YOUR GUILD RIGHT NOW.

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod