PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.7.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 68630 has been selected as best answered.

Hallo bitte updaten ich warte schon seid Wochenende drauf meine gilde wartet schon auf mich bitte bitte updaten

You cant start the game because once u transfer ur accountyou need to wait 24 hrs to transfer it again so we need to wait

To pass the 24h transfer.

Go to any file manager.
Search for the file "Android", then to "data", look for com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww, and add any letter like _ww(j)

Do the same thing with the file in obb.

After changing the names of the folders, delete the modded version of db legends and install the normal one,but before you start the game go and change the 2 files back to normal _ww.... and your welcome

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200209-202828_My Files.jpg
    Screenshot_20200209-202828_My Files.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_20200209-202841_My Files.jpg
    Screenshot_20200209-202841_My Files.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_20200209-202900_My Files.jpg
    Screenshot_20200209-202900_My Files.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: Maes Kun
Nope..if you used the mod before.. when it updates, you can install again .. your game is saved by your account

So i cant just copy the file after the instalation of the fresh game and then have my account back without waiting for 24h just like the guy described? What's that file then? Isn't that my account connected to the game already? So if i lose my password for example to twitter which i connect with my account it won't be there after copying the file into the freshly installed game?

You sure?

There's a workaround for that: go where your game data's folder is located (normally: internal storage\Android\Data) and locate the folder com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww and then rename it like put some numbers after the ww (like com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww333). After that, uninstall the mod version and install the Play Store version. After finishing the instalation, rename the folder back to normal and run your game! Thank me later!
Awesome! Thanks for the news

Reactions: Sr_Thunder
Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod