Outdated Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle (JP) / ドラゴンボールZ ドッカンバトル Ver. 5.18.0 MOD Menu APK | One Hit | God Mode | Dice 1-2-3 |

Hi,
I'm very happy that a new apk has been released for 4.12.0 version. I heared that this version has implemented the safetynet protection, did you find a workaround to this new protection or is this apk doesn't match safetynet certificate (which means possibly lot of bans)?
so far didnt had any issues with modding it and no ban reports so far buddy

Hi,
I'm very happy that a new apk has been released for 4.12.0 version. I heared that this version has implemented the safetynet protection, did you find a workaround to this new protection or is this apk doesn't match safetynet certificate (which means possibly lot of bans)?
from what I read on reddit they completely shutdown trident and UD with the new safety net but have not taking action as of now we can only tell when they do a ban wave

Tags Tags
action anime dragon ball z dokkan battle dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) cheat dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) hack dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) mod dragon ball z dokkan battle cheat dragon ball z dokkan battle hack dragon ball z dokkan battle mod ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル cheat ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル hack ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル mod