Not Working Dragon Nest M Ver. 1.6.59 Private Server | Musuhabadi Dragonest Mobile 2024 | Server free to play 100% | all u need already in game not need donate

arishera

*1st-Class-Platinian*
Original poster
VIP
Jul 11, 2020
jakarta timur
Hey man, do u have discord sv? I pretty confuse because right now im lv15, not 110 like u say on the thread, i olso see the dinamond shop but it lead me to rechagre section, so its not completely free?
Dont worry check mailbox , usually per week i am send chocolate level 130 so u can use it

Reactions: Tashdelechaff

arishera

*1st-Class-Platinian*
Original poster
VIP
Jul 11, 2020
jakarta timur
I'm sure, the server is dead
Are you haters? LOL the server running from 2 month +
and until now server still active
this server is non donate bro , not have top up / donate system payment
all u need already in game
all resources u just play relax enjoy with game farming and u can get anything in game
sometime the dev have event too like give free item / costume

Eliszua

Platinian
Jan 21, 2023
Poland
Are you haters? LOL the server running from 2 month +
and until now server still active
this server is non donate bro , not have top up / donate system payment
all u need already in game
all resources u just play relax enjoy with game farming and u can get anything in game
sometime the dev have event too like give free item / costume
Well that's super weird bcs it tells me that connection failed no matter when i try, i can't login in to the game. I've tried both guest and my account that i've made on the page from this post. I even turned my antivirus off bcs it was warning me that the game was trying to connect with some harmfull eternalsdn.com. Even that didn't helped.
So tell me, what do i supposted to do to play on your server, i've already uninstalled the game, but i can install it again and download everything.

Eliszua

Platinian
Jan 21, 2023
Poland
Ok i'll try that, and why didn't you edited the post and added info about using vpn if you can't connect. It would make things a lot easier than replying to every person use vpn, and no i haven't seen your msg with use singapoore vpn. I guess i would have to dig in here, and that info should be on the plate so all of us can see it. It would make things a lot esier and faster.
Thank you for you response.

arishera

*1st-Class-Platinian*
Original poster
VIP
Jul 11, 2020
jakarta timur
Ok i'll try that, and why didn't you edited the post and added info about using vpn if you can't connect. It would make things a lot easier than replying to every person use vpn, and no i haven't seen your msg with use singapoore vpn. I guess i would have to dig in here, and that info should be on the plate so all of us can see it. It would make things a lot esier and faster.
Thank you for you response.
i want edit post but cant,
the post approved by moderator
so only moderator from platinmod can edit post .
because of security system the connection like that .

do you know attacker like ddos ? can delete server so easy?
this server non donate have high protection from ddos
thats why connection from outside singapore / malaysia / indonesia / thailand
sometime have blocked automatic by system.
so if player cant connect to server , u need use vpn like singapore / indonesia / thailand / malaysia because server have vps all is singapore

Eliszua

Platinian
Jan 21, 2023
Poland
i want edit post but cant,
the post approved by moderator
so only moderator from platinmod can edit post .
because of security system the connection like that .

do you know attacker like ddos ? can delete server so easy?
this server non donate have high protection from ddos
thats why connection from outside singapore / malaysia / indonesia / thailand
sometime have blocked automatic by system.
so if player cant connect to server , u need use vpn like singapore / indonesia / thailand / malaysia because server have vps all is singapore
Oh, ok i get it.
Could you be so kind and ask moderators to edit the post and add that info about vpn.
It really would make things easier.