Tutorial Editing Offsets,Floats and Hex codes in Il2cpp games.

Leaderide

Platinian
Mar 4, 2022
Germany
I got a function called gethealthpercent and I tried to make it a one (1) for 100 percent. But now if someone attacks anyone, the game crashes. Why?

M44d

Platinian
Mar 10, 2022
US
Thanks for sharing this man, but how can we call another function? not just modify a static number.

Triyono Budi

Platinian
Dec 6, 2017
Excuse me I wanna ask something, if you can modify the set method, is it neccessary to modify the get one as well?

Hshehhd

Platinian
Aug 30, 2022
Mom
I did this to a game know and i got the dumb.cs file i searched for the coins and i found them i got the offset value but when i search for it in the lib hex it says not found

Sami1980

Solid & Active Platinian
May 15, 2021
Europe
I got a function called gethealthpercent and I tried to make it a one (1) for 100 percent. But now if someone attacks anyone, the game crashes. Why?
:face10:Same here for trying to get infinite health. The knoweledge is poorly shared and tutorial/explanation is very weak. It's almost like a tease. Either explain it well or not at all.

Sami1980

Solid & Active Platinian
May 15, 2021
Europe
Okay I am starting to pull all the pieces together from other tutorials. You can't just point blank copy/paste the hex codes from this tutorial as if you were modding a nes rom. You need to use a hex to arm converter and you need to understand what the mips instructions (e.g. MOV R0) are doing, and then use their corresponding hex codes to mod the offset.