GIVEAWAY "Eid al-Fitr" Giveaway - 20 chances for 1 month free VIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadly_duck

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Feb 23, 2024
First of all, Eid al fitr to all platinians muslim and may peace be upon you to all platinians here. just like the years before, went to mosque, I prayed to the god hope our brothers and sisters in humanity in palestine and Ukraine can stay strong, My prophet and god teached muslims that there are 3 types of brothers and sisters. Brother and Sister as fellow muslims, brother and sister in family (siblings), the last is brother and sister of fellow human beings and I found my brother and sister here as fellow platinians !:pepe023:. The next prayer I wish to god that I got more money so I can extend my VIP in Platinmods :pepe020: . I have principle like this "What is the purpose of game ? To having fun right ?, so if you lose in game you have no fun, so what the solution ? Cheats !":pepe019:

• Love
Reactions: G-Bo ッ

[El~Macho™]

Solid & Active Platinian
May 28, 2019
Indonesia
Eid al-Fitr this year wasn't so good first my parents had to be hospitalized and treated for 15 days and yeah whatever happens I don't care, maybe God has his own plan for me:face54:

• Sad

Moises_070

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Feb 23, 2023
Republica Dominicana
Hi, my name is Frederick M. These days I have not had a good time since a family member passed away 2 days ago due to cancer. I only see that the people I leave in this world will have the strength to endure your part.Hi, my name is Frederick M. These days I have not had a good time since a family member passed away 2 days ago due to cancer. I only see that the people I leave in this world will have the strength to endure your departure🥀

• Sad

FAKERMASTER

Just Crazy
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
For All Muslim Happy Eid al-Fitr. I respect all cultures and people in the world, so happy holidays, may it be a celebration full of peace with your loved ones, PEACE :gif30::gif30::gif30:

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.