Filled Request Elona Mobile (Early Access) Mod Apk

h2osanta

Platinian
Sep 1, 2019
Brazil
What do you mean by Anonymous should be on? Where is this option on GG?
I can use GG and open the game, but when I use the search option the game crashes =x
I found the hide option, turn on the option lv 2, 3 and 4. The search run smooth, but when it's done the game crashes.

h2osanta

Platinian
Sep 1, 2019
Brazil
I'm trying to use XPrivacy to block some access in the game and allow the use of search with GG, but sadly didn't get anywhere. The final search keep force closing the game.

error104

Platinian
May 22, 2017
I'm trying to use XPrivacy to block some access in the game and allow the use of search with GG, but sadly didn't get anywhere. The final search keep force closing the game.
This seems to be the security problem with the phone.
Are your phone rooted?
Have you tried running the game and gg on virtual space.

h2osanta

Platinian
Sep 1, 2019
Brazil
This seems to be the security problem with the phone.
Are your phone rooted?
Have you tried running the game and gg on virtual space.
Yes, I've tried to use Parallel Space, Dual Space and so on, but none of those Apps worked out, everytime I tried to use the search inside the game, in the final result it would crash.

I also tried to use HttpCanary, but the connection in the game was cut off as soon as I turned on the search.

I made a try and error marking all the boxes in XPrivacy and looking for only the essential boxes so I woldn't have problem using GG and being descovered, but it also didn't worked out.

I tried on rooted phone and unrooted phone, on virtual space and without it.

error104

Platinian
May 22, 2017
Yes, I've tried to use Parallel Space, Dual Space and so on, but none of those Apps worked out, everytime I tried to use the search inside the game, in the final result it would crash.

I also tried to use HttpCanary, but the connection in the game was cut off as soon as I turned on the search.

I made a try and error marking all the boxes in XPrivacy and looking for only the essential boxes so I woldn't have problem using GG and being descovered, but it also didn't worked out.

I tried on rooted phone and unrooted phone, on virtual space and without it.
Thats really weird man. I can still use gg on the game even after the update.
Anonymous memory range can be found at the first menu (see screenshot)
Screenshot_2021-03-12-23-37-16-895_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg

Edit: added gg ver info and phone security patch info.
Screenshot_2021-03-12-23-36-14-729_com.android.settings.jpg Screenshot_2021-03-12-23-35-54-953_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Reactions: h2osanta

h2osanta

Platinian
Sep 1, 2019
Brazil

Unsecret

Platinian
Feb 26, 2018
If you dig deep enough, there is a paid hacked version of the mod that contains 10x dmg & 10x def on it.
Or you can just use game guardian ?‍♂
Is more interesting a hack to change drop rate, and i know the forum with that paid mod.

Mattcenn

Rookie
Apr 7, 2018
United States
What do you mean by Anonymous should be on? Where is this option on GG?
I can use GG and open the game, but when I use the search option the game crashes =x

Hi! Personally, I use game guardian when modifying the values: HP, MP and SP. Also to modify the mount speed (around 300-350). Even so, if I try to modify values such as: skill points, combat statistics, items, etc. I'm starting to have glitches in the game.
When failures occur, the solution that has worked for me is to delete the data and cache of the game. Then I download the data again, with my previously linked account. And I can use game guardian again to modify safe values (Hp, Mp, Sp). That way, I can finish dungeons above my current level. Or use the infinite MP and SP to upgrade skills.
Perhaps someone more knowledgeable, can share more information about the step by step to modify each value of the game. But this is my momentary solution.
I hope you find it useful. Greetings!

Mattcenn

Rookie
Apr 7, 2018
United States
Hi! Personally, I use game guardian when modifying the values: HP, MP and SP. Also to modify the mount speed (around 300-350). Even so, if I try to modify values such as: skill points, combat statistics, items, etc. I'm starting to have glitches in the game.
When failures occur, the solution that has worked for me is to delete the data and cache of the game. Then I download the data again, with my previously linked account. And I can use game guardian again to modify safe values (Hp, Mp, Sp). That way, I can finish dungeons above my current level. Or use the infinite MP and SP to upgrade skills.
Perhaps someone more knowledgeable, can share more information about the step by step to modify each value of the game. But this is my momentary solution.

Edit: I correct myself. Clearing the game's cache memory, prior to modifying the values through the game guardian application, is the most viable option. Then if you follow the steps detailed by the user "error104", nobody should have problems. Credits to him for providing us with these values.

error104

Platinian
May 22, 2017
After the update it seems that the game really love to force close each 5 mins.
On my end i restart the game without protection (via game guardian menu) and the game & scanning process will work fine.

Skill points & items are server sided i think (dunno about combat statistic, never touched).
The only thing i really tried to mess with is item databases (modifying item stat via magus scroll) but still no luck.