Outdated Elora's raid Shiny God (English & CN language)

Scylds

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 3, 2019
Carribean
Hi bro any idea why i cant get log in to roll with youan on web shop. I already put my username and password correctly but it said my password and username are wrong. What happen?
IMG_20210601_093629.jpg

Make sure your yuan is enough. 1 roll = 2000 yuan. And dont forget to choose where server you play.

How get the code?
What code? If u mean daily gift just go to online shop and click daily gift. 1 daily gift each day

How to got Coin in online shop ?
Only top up using paypal to get coin from online shop bro.

rockinroll39

Platinian
Nov 10, 2019
canada
new update to the daily gift thing, game just became even more p2w then b4. they added a vip donate thing, with the highest level, vip 15, costing 5k. This game just became so p2w that the other private server looks like a f2p players dream.

EL-D

Platinian
May 19, 2018
Indonesia
Hello. Can you tell us what's going on the game?. We can't access it. Please give us information if the game is taking maintenance or something else. Before, I can't log in S2 and right now I can't enter the game. I hope you fix it and thank you so much.

kaibaseto014

Rookie
May 10, 2021
Việt Nam
new update to the daily gift thing, game just became even more p2w then b4. they added a vip donate thing, with the highest level, vip 15, costing 5k. This game just became so p2w that the other private server looks like a f2p players dream.
Yes bruh!!! 5k usd for vip 15. I mean REALLY DEV???? Now it just the same like normal sever...

Scylds

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 3, 2019
Carribean
Cant reroll the account and get back 50k yuan gift?
U can't. Only make new user id to reset everything

how to register
Check my reply on page 1 / 2

Yeah. So unfortunately for new player after server 2 release. They dont get 100 coin compensation and freebies like a joke now. No 6 x 10 star heroes & 6 set abyss gear. For casual player really hard to catch up

What's happening with second server I can't get log in. Is it being updated or is it down already?
Sometimes their server down without notice. Just try again later. Same like yesterday server 1 down, after some hour later back online

how to get free 50k yuan?
Its automatically attached with your new account. After finish tutorial automatically you will get new email about freebies

Scylds

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 3, 2019
Carribean
Hello. Can you tell us what's going on the game?. We can't access it. Please give us information if the game is taking maintenance or something else. Before, I can't log in S2 and right now I can't enter the game. I hope you fix it and thank you so much.
I'm sorry dude im not devs or GM on that server. I'm just casual player same like you. As far i can see sometimes server down without notice, just try again several hour later

Yes bruh!!! 5k usd for vip 15. I mean REALLY DEV???? Now it just the same like normal sever...
Screenshot_2021-06-03-09-28-07-291_com.brave.browser.jpg
There is different about donate vip with vip in game. Vip in game still can increase from buying item at mall using yuan. Donate vip increase when you spent $ on that server.

It isn't as good as it was before. The dailies have been nerfed real hard.
Yeah 😁. Im stuck at 7 - 8 M CP and just doing daily mission to hope get ingredients to upgrade heroes. They make it hard so people will buy their donate box hahah