PMT FREE MOD Eroblast: Waifu Dating Sim ver 35.3680 MOD APK Unlimited coin and gems

Thank you so much! Unfortunately there's no back button so I can't exactly go back to the messages with the other girls, even after completing the route. It would be nice to tell which choice is the gem answer.

Actually nevermind my previous comment, I can't exactly figure out how to edit it. I'm not sure if this will work for everyone. But after I played the game circled in red, I was now able to click the back button on the messages and now able to see which answer is a gem choice.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210623-131909.png
    Screenshot_20210623-131909.png
    267.4 KB · Views: 142
i don't if it's just mine or not, but the galery is kinda bugged, i have 3 olivia, 4 mel, etc. and sometimes the chat is repeating the old chat, and the pic didn't sync with the chat, for ex : the chat is talking about yoga but the pic is about her in bathroom. is this game completed or what?

Tags Tags
anime player crossword puzzle eroblast: waifu dating sim eroblast: waifu dating sim cheat hypercasual pair matching puzzle single player stylized realistic