Broken Link ExaGear - Windows Emulator (exclusive)

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Hi the obb.rar won t open I have dowloaded a few times but it seems corrupted.
Many thanks for all
The obb can only be extracted win winrar or any rar app from the playstore (your phone self will not be able to extract it by default)

bxpon94116

Rookie
May 1, 2020
santa ana, ca
help! i downloaded windows.apk and obb for exagear?
when i tried to install the apk, i get parsing problem. im on android 4.4.2, rooted, unknown sources enabled, debugging mode on.
Screenshot_2020-05-01-05-09-06.png

ITube

Rookie
May 1, 2020
Czechia
Hello.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for the amazing job which you're doing. Exagear has been a true blessing to me and it helped me in numerous ways when I couldn't access a PC. I could relive and replay all the old time classics which I loved 20 years ago.
I have tried your software and it works very well.

Secondly, I have came for an advice. Last year I was using the Exagear RPG app which allowed me to have relative mouse movement. Perhaps it is possible to have it in this application too, I just can't seem to find it in any control scheme. Would you please give me an advice on how to control the mouse relatively? So far, wherever I tap, the cursor goes on that spot, I would like to simply only drag it by my finger. And if I would tap elsewhere, I would like it to only click on the original mouse location.

Sincerely,
A new fan of yours

Tags
03/1 jrptt fahren workingapp