Broken Link ExaGear - Windows Emulator (exclusive)

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
i did. still have prob lems. on 4.4.2, samsung s4 mini.
I higly doubt its supports Android 4, il think you need at least Android 6 & 1GB RAM (recommend is Android 7 with 2GB RAM) might wanne get a new phone, maybe a used huawei y6 2019 (50$)

Reactions: dartangnham

Daychris85

Rookie
May 10, 2020
jersey
Dude this is incredible - thank you so much for developing! Just got it set up and works great - going to try a fresh install of CM0102 and see how it gets on.

Out of interest, in Exagear I was able to copy the extracted game files into the Exagear folder locally, and the app picked them up (without doing an installation) - can this do the same?

Reactions: killahv

killahv

Rookie
May 11, 2020
UK
Dude this is incredible - thank you so much for developing! Just got it set up and works great - going to try a fresh install of CM0102 and see how it gets on.

Out of interest, in Exagear I was able to copy the extracted game files into the Exagear folder locally, and the app picked them up (without doing an installation) - can this do the same?
I have installed CM01/02 and cant get it to work because its asking for the disc. On a PC we use a virtual disc drive to mount the ISO file but on a phone i don't know how to get around that bit.

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
I have installed CM01/02 and cant get it to work because its asking for the disc. On a PC we use a virtual disc drive to mount the ISO file but on a phone i don't know how to get around that bit.
Try gamecopyworld for a nonCD Crack?

Tags
03/1 jrptt fahren workingapp