Shared [Tested] Fantasy Life i Ver. 2.2.2.0 MOD APK | Unlock Full

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
No Online functions for mod version.
I was able to unlock online level 5 account stuff and got it Ingame.

I was able to push my level to Gold 1 with some other level 5 games (they have some layton games). I installed like 4 or 5 layton games, logged into my level 5 account and got to the rank Gold 1 (uninstaled the layton games after that).
I can see on the first screenshot that my fantasy life recognise gold 1 and second screenshot are all rewards till gold 1 I got
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-21-14-07-28-026_com.opera.browser.beta-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-21-14-07-28-026_com.opera.browser.beta-edit.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_2026-09-21-14-07-06-402_com.opera.browser.beta-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-21-14-07-06-402_com.opera.browser.beta-edit.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 38
Does cross save work on this with the (legit) Steam game version? I assume not, but thought I'd ask just in case! Thank you.
u can't upload your save cause the game requires an logged in Google account to do so.

U only can log into ur level 5 account but there are no save upload options..
U only can get your save from an epic games pc account


game doesn't show the save in Android\data\jp.co.level5.fli\files... Unreal Game.. Game.. Saved in my case even with android data access... probably with root u will be able to get the save..
 
I was able to unlock online level 5 account stuff and got it Ingame.

I was able to push my level to Gold 1 with some other level 5 games (they have some layton games). I installed like 4 or 5 layton games, logged into my level 5 account and got to the rank Gold 1 (uninstaled the layton games after that).
I can see on the first screenshot that my fantasy life recognise gold 1 and second screenshot are all rewards till gold 1 I got
btw u can get all this stuff with a level 5 account (switched to English) see picture 1

I only got to rank Gold 1 with these 5 other level 5 games (picture 2). I didn't play any of them.. I only logged into the same level 5 account which I use in fantasy life.. and deleted them after..
BTW u get rewards for layton games too but I don't play these games..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-21-14-19-42-497_com.opera.browser.beta.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-21-14-19-42-497_com.opera.browser.beta.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2026-09-21-14-19-54-177_com.opera.browser.beta-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-21-14-19-54-177_com.opera.browser.beta-edit.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 23
For anyone in the future, if you own the game on PC and link it to your Epic Games account, you can then use the cross save feature. I did not need to log in to Google.
 
Tested By JrPTT - GODLiKE_12
WORKING​
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261002_170951.jpg
    Screenshot_20261002_170951.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20261002_174128.jpg
    Screenshot_20261002_174128.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20261002_175017.jpg
    Screenshot_20261002_175017.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20261002_175347.jpg
    Screenshot_20261002_175347.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20261002_175811.jpg
    Screenshot_20261002_175811.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20261002_180236.jpg
    Screenshot_20261002_180236.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20261002_180245.jpg
    Screenshot_20261002_180245.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 4
Tags Tags
day 03 month 10 working jrptt godlike_12

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom