Figuring out summoner wars banning system

ArrantSea77

Rookie
Jun 5, 2017
i probably should have read this forum before going ahead and doing TOA, All the scenarios in hell mode along with all Cairos Dungeon nodes...

I'll keep you posted on how long it takes till ban.

unexist

Rookie
Jun 11, 2017
Hey i wanna start out on this game but start with mods any tips on what mods are the safest and or what settings ( sorry if asking here is wrong new guy :p )

Ahh

Rookie
Jun 5, 2017
I think the easier ways to not get banned is to delete your account . well after deleting account . the game can't banned u .

Haha Haha xD

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Servers do the following
- Smart checks
- Calculation
- Warn staff if any suspicious detected
- Logging IP, gameplay, damage, play time etc. It can be stored for very longer time.

Reactions: G-Bo ッ

starboy24

Rookie
Sep 16, 2017
Hey guys

I had several accounts just to exclude ban reasons one by one. So i lvld all accs to 40 and test with one only cairos, with the other only toa/h, with another only arena, with another only scenario and so on. I have only 2 acc left and the rest of 11 accs died in bans.

My results are:
Dont touch toa/h before lvl 40 at all.
Dont touch arena with mod at all, player reports are too risky.
Always try to disconnect chat or choose an empty one.
Dont touch rifts more than once for achievment scrolls.
Dont touch raids with mod at all = instant ban next day (happend to me with 2 accs) the thing at raid is: I had 1 legit and 2 mod, the 2 mod got finished successfull and the legit showed all failed. Raid is a trap.
Dont do gb db necro 8/9/10 with lower than 3x 6* 2x 5* proper runed team, even with mod cause i did only gb db necro with proper team without runes, i did no raid no toa/h, no arena and i got banned.

My resume is, rush scenarios till lvl40 and bring 6* teams to max lvl, then do cairos but not too fast (under 1:30), then do toa/h almost proper runed, play from time to time legit and see how far your progress in cairos is and act like a legit player dont do super crazy stuff like finish toa in 1h or so except u can do it legit. I highly recommend dont touch arena or raids at all is the savest way to avoid bans. It takes some time anyways until u have some nice nat5s. Thats how my account survived since 1 year an since 1 month i do not need the mod with this acc an more and thats the point to play legit with your acc one time. Like IvorBigun said sometimes player reporting everyone in a chnl to sort out the modders from the legit players keep that in mind and change chat to an empty one. And for god sake do not tell anyone ingame ur modding even if its a good friend, trust me... it costs me ALOT :*((( RIP C3 global acc.

I hope i could help a little bit with my exp's. I dont wanna see you guys fall, cause i know how shitty leveling is without mod or how it hurts to lose an acc with nice nat5s... but still i love this game, but im a broke bitch xD so big thanks to G-BO for making me happy <3 :*
how did yoi level up to 40 using mod bro?

starboy24

Rookie
Sep 16, 2017
So still, no reply from the previous person but its ok.

Heres my progress for the mean time: PS. I dont wear runes on the monsters I use.

• I had once used GOD MODE: cleared all scenario from all diffuculty - SAFE
• Cleared all CAIROSS DUNGEON UPTO B7 ONLY except fom Necropolis - SAFE (Not banned until now, dont forget that im not wearing runes)

Havent tried ToA and B8 and above. Will update soon. GL guys!
how was your account man?

Phractal

Rookie
Sep 15, 2017
Servers do the following
- Smart checks
- Calculation
- Warn staff if any suspicious detected
- Logging IP, gameplay, damage, play time etc. It can be stored for very longer time.
Isnt that why some people recommend doing a loooot of scenario/dungeon runs on a legit version of the game after you use the modded version for stuff like toa, runefarming, elemental rifts etc?
Also, what do you mean exactly with "Smart checks"?

carnivalcandy

Rookie
Oct 29, 2017
Just want to share my experience.
I have 2 accounts, 1st (level 44) and a (level 39). I finished toan/toah on both accounts for 3 months now nothing else, and still not banned.

The mod is:Dumb Enemies +2700

feed me more

Platinian
Nov 19, 2017
I will be running dumb enemies only + no damage.
Im clearing TOA and cairos at reasonable rate based on what I can realistically achieve +5levels

Xenotek

Rookie
Jan 8, 2018
In total, made 3 accs. All mods (always turn +2.7k or dumb enemies + 2.7k, switched for rift, usually dumb enemies) since level 1. 2 currently active.

1st acc lvl 49-3x speed everything, cleared all Cairo dung, all hell stages asap, finish toan and toah to lvl 80 (was too weak to clear), did rift and got homunculus at level 30 or around there, did HOH asap, didn’t cheat in arena. Worked for 3 weeks. After update hit, was banned after a few days of me playing. BUT I think this is cuz I went from being strong to sucking after update because there was no mod. I played almost all day, few hours of sleep so GM SHOULD have caught me. No Nat 5, couple of nat 4 (I think I was blacklisted).

2nd - lvl 17, cleated toan, cheat in arena up to 1400 and beat lvl 50 by mistake, cleared db10, no rift, no raid, no toah, played for 2 days or so, cleared some hell scene, no ban.

3rd- lvl 16, db3 cleared hall of magic lvl 2, cleared scene normal, no toa/h, no rift, cheat in arena until lvl 15 cuz was getting my levels and a little higher. (now all I get are lvl 50s so it’ll be weird if i kill them all). Planning on hard scene lvl 20, hell 25, db10 35, will keep updated.

Xenotek

Rookie
Jan 8, 2018
P.S. I still receive notifications from my first acc, not 2nd or 3rd and when I asked someone else, they said they did too. This shouldn’t be the case for a “banned” account so I’m wondering if our accs aren’t really banned but somehow “hidden” or needs an “authorized access” (since the restriction is “unauthorized programs”?

xmirden12

Rookie
Apr 16, 2017
A bit of my experience with mods:
First account, went total retard, cleared toan lvl 15, gb10 right after, banned day later.
Second account, lvl 50 cleared toan like 3 months in a row, gb10, db10 a few times before had team able to clear it without mods, no ban. Later on during clearing toah banned at stage 80+(don't remember whitch one).
Third account, lvl 30 cleared toan, banned same day as second account during toah at stage 80+.
Fourth and Fifth account, lvl 50 clearing ONLY toan every month for 6 months now, not using it on anything else. None of those two got banned yet.
Never went to arena, rift or any of beasts on any of those accounts while using mod.
Both fourth and fifth account started toan with 3-4 6* properly runed mons, now using 5x6*.
SInce there is new mod now (low hp) i suggest waiting for 2-3 mins before clearing each stage cause its way too fast.

Hope it gives you some insight on how the ban system works, sorry for bad english if made any mistakes.

JudeGz

Rookie
Jul 16, 2018
New Delhi
What about Elemental Beasts ? Is it safe using it there ? I found a guy at lvl 30 who had SSS in all beasts with 8 sec R5 time and a water homunculus which was 6* maxxed, his gb10 db10 and nb10 times were all under 1:20 and when I talked to him privately he said he bought paid stuff from a reliable website!