Solved FILIPINO COMMUNITY ENTER HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Learn77

Platinian
Oct 20, 2019
PH
I'd like to know what level of programming experience I will need if I would like to add a function in a game ( a button of some sort) that will delete a certain file inside \data\data\game\files. Or is it even possible? I need to delete a certain file to enable faster creation of new accounts. I am planning to do this with the game called War of the Visions FFBE. This can be done manually using rooted emulators but I want to do it on my phone which can't be rooted.

JokerArt

PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 28, 2018
GodBless Us
I'd like to know what level of programming experience I will need if I would like to add a function in a game ( a button of some sort) that will delete a certain file inside \data\data\game\files. Or is it even possible? I need to delete a certain file to enable faster creation of new accounts. I am planning to do this with the game called War of the Visions FFBE. This can be done manually using rooted emulators but I want to do it on my phone which can't be rooted.
pilipino ka ba?

seto36

Platinian
Feb 20, 2020
China
To make an android application, you can use Android Studio with 2 support programming language (Java, Kotlin) and ofcourse you can choose one of them or even use both of them.
But, for doing something in /data directory like writing or even reading you still need a root access. There is another way like :
1. Mod menu with native library(since the apk itself were able to read or write it's own /data/data/com.game.package files, you can decompile the game apk and modify some smali to load your own shared library, which mostly used for native mod menu stuff and for that native library you need to learn C language.
2. Secret stuff that were better to keep it as a secret.

Learn77

Platinian
Oct 20, 2019
PH
To make an android application, you can use Android Studio with 2 support programming language (Java, Kotlin) and ofcourse you can choose one of them or even use both of them.
But, for doing something in /data directory like writing or even reading you still need a root access. There is another way like :
1. Mod menu with native library(since the apk itself were able to read or write it's own /data/data/com.game.package files, you can decompile the game apk and modify some smali to load your own shared library, which mostly used for native mod menu stuff and for that native library you need to learn C language.
2. Secret stuff that were better to keep it as a secret.
Thanks! It looks like it's out of my league. Also, I don't think WOTV can be easily decompiled.. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.